Brocock/BRK Brocock Sniper XR Sahara or Commander XR

Does anyone have experience with these two rifles in .22 caliber? I'm trying to decide which is better for the shooting I do. Or maybe there's something better.

Brocock Sniper XR

Brocock Commander XR

I'll spend around 75% of my time with it on my backyard bench (40 to 60 yards, occasionally 85 to 100 yards), and 25% doing pest control and plinking. I'm sorry to say I sold my only Brocock a couple of years ago and I have missed it ever since. Right now I spend most of my time with a .22 Taipan Veteran shortie and .177 Daystate Revere. Both are very accurate. Thanks in advance for your help!

I took the new Sniper XR out today for a quick session while the winds were low. I have a steel target with a 3" swinger in the center. I set it out at 85 yards and was able to hit the center about 80% of the time between breezes and gusts. I know many of you guys could shoot a 1" center, but for me this is good shooting. I'm really enjoying this rifle!

BTW, if anyone is interested in this target, they have them on Amazon right now for $30. "5 in 1 Gun Resetting Target." They are rated for air rifles up to .25 caliber. You've probably seen these before. All 5 sections swing to help you tell where your pellet hit.

61e7Gm8NVLL._AC_SL1500_.jpeg