• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Sniper XR magazine

I guess if I would have looked at the firing pin I would have noticed a different design from Sniper to Sniper XR. …The old will not work in the new, never has never will - unless someone comes up with a modification :)
Sorry to bother you all with my own stupidity I should’ve noticed this immediately. Now to start looking for some new ones. Seems like people like Carm Mags, I just need to make sure they work on the Sniper XR platform. 

FYI, I have two XR’s (Sniper and Concept) somewhere along the production run they have changed the firing pin design, one is notched (Concept) and one is round (Sniper).

I have a non flip factory mag and a couple of Carms mags for my .177 Sniper XR that work fine. I bought the gun used from a forum member here, but am under the impression it came from the factory with this non-flip style factory mag. Here are a couple pics of the factory mag and the Carms.

IMG_4324-3.1620765091.jpeg
IMG_4325-3.1620765103.jpeg

A lot of shooters, myself included, when shooting for maximum accuracy, single load. My Bantam and Compatto (non XR) have been great with the magazines. My best five shot, 102 yard group was from the magazine with my Bantam Sniper. The problems with the Brocock magazines have been overblown IMHO. Hundreds of pests would attest to that, if they could.