• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock seals and o'rings

Is there a good domestic source for o'ring kits for my Contour? I have checked the websites of U.S. Brocock dealers and can't find anything listed. Ebay has a couple listed, but I am not an Ebay person. Perhaps someone has the metric size listing of them. I can source o-rings locally but I have no idea what the sizes of them are. I don't need new parts right now, but want to have them or the correct sizes on hand. I plan on keeping mine for a long time. Thanks

There are many places that carry the o-rings you will need. However, the challenge is finding out the actual sizes needed along with material and Shore hardness. Brocock sells seal kits for the rifles but it doesn't mention the actual o-ring sizes. Here is the link: http://www.brocock.co.uk/seal-kits.html.

I was able to find the seal kit part numbers which are shown under the Support FAQ as follows:

My breech seal needs replacing. How do I do this?
Take a breech seal and using a pair of long nose pliers squeeze the seal and insert into the breach of the barrel, release the seal and using a 2mm Allen key push the seal into the retaining groove cut onto the inside barrel wall. To align the seal fully insert a cleaning rod, without a brush attached, from the muzzle end of the barrel and push it through the barrel, this will locate and bed the seal in the groove.
The part numbers are,
  • Single shot guns .177 B2BSL1S177, .22 B2BSL1S22
  • Multi shot guns 177 B2BSL1M177, .22 B2BSL1M22

It wouldn't hurt to also send an email to [email protected] to see if they can tell you.

Good Luck,
Scott

"amoxom"John Knibbs has the complete o'ring kit. http://www.airgunspares.com/store/category/64/955/BROCOCK/. They ship to the US also.
Thanks, but 22 British Pounds is $34.05. without shipping charges from the U.K. If I knew the sizes I could procure them locally for probably around 6 or 7 dollars.
Surely someone that has a list of the sizes needed will see my post.