Brocock Ranger

I wish I had waited, honestly. I have the Atomic XR, but only interested in it in carbine form. I paid an extra $80 for the picatinny rails for the Atomic. I would have paid the extra $$ for the Ranger to have the pic rails + folding stock. I can't tell if the hammer spring is external adjustable from the picture. The external hammer spring adjuster for the Atomic XR in carbine form is an extra $150. If the Ranger comes standard with an externally adjusted hammer spring, then this option is a no-brainer for those only interested in the carbine form.

EDIT: I also paid for the compact db for the Atomic XR. Looks like it is included with the Ranger.

Wow! As those prices keep creeping towards 2K. Many will be priced out of the market. For what I do with pellet guns I simply refuse to part with that kind of coin. Though I love the form factor and brand. Simply overpriced.

Agreed. I thought my Daystate Red Wolf was overpriced in 2018 at $2400. Prices for many guns are over $3000, now. Those Zbroias are starting to look really good about now. Seriously, I would give the Zbroia a try before I bought this Brocock pistol.