Brocock magizine

Very nice. I just sent him a PM to grab a few as well for the Atomic XR that's on the way.
Did you get the standard kind or the "flip" style? what sizes/shot count
So you did order an Atomic XR, what caliber? Am looking forward to you posting up your impressions. I love mine, but am just one dude, others here really like theirs. Now we get to read your take. 👍 You just inspired me to pull mine out of the safe…

Reactions: Sound Tribe
So you did order an Atomic XR, what caliber? Am looking forward to you posting up your impressions. I love mine, but am just one dude, others here really like theirs. Now we get to read your take. 👍 You just inspired me to pull mine out of the safe…
Haha that's awesome man, glad i could help :) and yeah I will do a short write up of my reasoning/what i got soon

We the Plinkers package from AOA is just too good a deal to pass up with all the extras
the gun itself alone is nearly the same price as the package(in 25cal) not sure why

It'll take till next week to arrive due to them setting everything up for me before sending it out. by then i'll for sure have some post updates. currently im looking for a folding stock setup and some other AR style furniture, i just don't know which adapters would fit it!