Brocock Ghost

@Harv24

As previously stated, similar to newer Concept XR triggers, but not identical.
PXL_20220920_174413832.jpg
PXL_20220920_174319743.jpg

These are my thoughts. Change the AK grip to AR compatible. There's a lot more options available for thumb up or full wrap around. The grip on the Ghost looks like an AK grip to me. Incorporate a bag rider or a longer M-LOK or picatinny rail at the bottom of the rear stock. It only looks like 2 open picatinny slots. Make a solid or bolt-on ARCA rail with no flex at the end with a bipod attached for PRS/NRL or bench rest. The extension shouldn't touch the barrel so as not to affect accuracy.

I'm not an artist or photoshop expert by any means but here's my rendition...

View attachment 297443
The front picatinny for the bipod just needs three to four inches of extension. No bag rider to bulk up the gun. I don’t like a long thin picatinny under the bottle. The beauty of the Ghost is that you can make it what “you” want within practical reason.

The front picatinny for the bipod just needs three to four inches of extension. No bag rider to bulk up the gun. I don’t like a long thin picatinny under the bottle. The beauty of the Ghost is that you can make it what “you” want within practical reason.
If you look at the bottom of the stock, there's only 2 open slots of picatinny. At least a 3-5 slot would work better to attach a bag rider and be more stable. If one doesn't need it, it can be removed. I'm just thinking out loud to myself. What are they making this gun for? To compete at the top amongst other brands (FX, RAW, etc.)? Given that PRS/NRL is all the rage now at RMAC and EBR. Can't have everything. JMO.

Reactions: L.Leon
Why?

I’ve owned several Daystate electronic rifles and put well over 150,000 pellets through them in total. All have been great shooting air rifles.
It is a preference. I feel that a mechanical trigger makes it feel more like a firearm and less like a toy. Electronic triggers you might as well just put a button on the thing and push the button when you want to fire. I guess I’m just old.

Does this gun really have a full on balanced valve?
Given they generally respond in a very limited fashion to hst adjustments beyond the binary ‘valve lock’ vs ‘fully open’ at a given reg pressure, it makes me wonder about the usefulness of that hst fine adjuster wheel. Nothing wrong with using reg pressure though- works great in the prophet 2.
Gun looks very promising otherwise, so long as they haven’t wasted that tune-ability with barrels that are one trick ponies.

Reactions: EDventure
Given they generally respond in a very limited fashion to hst adjustments beyond the binary ‘valve lock’ vs ‘fully open’ at a given reg pressure, it makes me wonder about the usefulness of that hst fine adjuster wheel. Nothing wrong with using reg pressure though- works great in the prophet 2.
Gun looks very promising otherwise, so long as they haven’t wasted that tune-ability with barrels that are one trick ponies.
Marcos - I'm trying to learn more about the balanced valve. Any suggestions on content you would suggest to learn more about binary valve lock vs fully open? Trying not to take this post down another rabbit hole.

One trick ponies? Meaning they just shoot pellets? You can simply then switch out the barrel to one for slugs… Non issue.

It is a preference. I feel that a mechanical trigger makes it feel more like a firearm and less like a toy. Electronic triggers you might as well just put a button on the thing and push the button when you want to fire. I guess I’m just old.
Strange/goofy comment !

I'm old, and I have two Daystates, AND...like them, with "their" electronic triggers and all !

Even with all of the "great" (sic)...comments in the previous pages, looking forward to see what the Ghost brings.

Mike

Reactions: douger and L.Leon