• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Ghost

Hi,
Just finished EBR and headed to AoA to pickup a .30 caliber Ghost, first one sold retail i think and launching this week. Basically its interchangable with the Delta Wold, but all mechanical, no electronics. Will post first impressions this weekend, flying back to FL today. Jerry and Linda McGee are driving it back to Tampa along with their new .30 Delta Wolf. This was one of the guns used during EBR and Chris (from AoA) made it to final round with one. More to come.
Steve

I’ve looked the BRK Ghost over pretty closely and it’s the real deal. Pretty much a mechanical Delta Wolf. A very light gun, about the same weight as the Maverick. Build quality appears to be first rate. Rossi also shot one in PRS and Chris (AoA) shot at the bench next to me at the 100Y finals with it and did quite well.
I’m going to buy one in either .25 or .22, haven’t decided yet…. Brocock appears to have hit a Home Run with the Ghost! Externally adjustable HST and Reg pressure. And it’s a very good looking Airgun.

I’ve looked the BRK Ghost over pretty closely and it’s the real deal. Pretty much a mechanical Delta Wolf. A very light gun, about the same weight as the Maverick. Build quality appears to be first rate. Rossi also shot one in PRS and Chris (AoA) shot at the bench next to me at the 100Y finals with it and did quite well.
I’m going to buy one in either .25 or .22, haven’t decided yet…. Brocock appears to have hit a Home Run with the Ghost! Externally adjustable HST and Reg pressure. And it’s a very good looking Airgun.
Brococks rock! Am so happy that they’re going to get the press they deserve. Super solid lineup of PCPs…

I was praying for a bullpup Red Wolfe. Like a Delta Wolf, but without chrono. Maybe with some on-board buttons to play with setting, avoiding the need to remove stock for tuning.
However, we will see how the ghost perform in the next months.
Technically the red wolf is the ‘traditional’ long rifle version of the pulsar, so that’s about the closest you’ll ever get to your wish…