Brocock Contour S6 Fill port o-ring size?

I just replaced mine 2 days ago. It is an off the shelf oring that you can find at any paintball store and probably most hardware stores. I do not have the size right here but will try and find it tomorrow. When you remove the fill port the is a small valve that drops out. there is a tiny little rubber boot or washer that sits behind the oring. I just replaced the oring. The paintball store had an oring assortment and we just found one that fit. Works fine.. I will get more info and advise. Nick

Thanks very much Nick! Looks like I'll be needing that rubber washer as well due to the fact that it crumbled when I removed the dried out o-ring that it rests against. Found a supplier on E bay who furnishes a complete rebuild kit for the rifle. The kit includes the check valve stem, washer and o-ring assy. as well as all of the other seals required to do a complete rebuild so I should be good to go. Just have to wait for my parcel to arrive from the UK. Sucks having to wait but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks again for your reply. Very much appreciated. Kevin
50a32ecba47a32eb2fb57a53c3c5a0f2.jpg