• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

brocock concept s6 standard, benjamin m rod or gamo coyote .177

I have had an Mrod and Brocock Concept. Mrod is easier to tune for power and is quieter. Mrod also has a better trigger but not by much. The Concept s6 is made in England. The bluing and the wood stock screams quality. The Brocock is more air efficient unless you install a regulator. 

The 22 Brocock is a 21 - 24 fpe max. Its loud and not backyard friendly unless you install an LDC. TKO sells a LDC $55 shipped that quieted my Concept report similar to the Mrod. If your looking for power the Mrod is the way to go. If your pumping or have to travel for air the Brocock is the way to go. I never shot or held a Coyote.

4bsOqce.jpg

3QfPVIX.jpg

5HmSSfk.jpg

If I were choosing between the Mrod or Concept I would take the Concept with a TKO LDC. If you choose a Brocock I would purchase the 10 shots for $10. If there is a problem the seller will straighten it out before shipping it to you. I have read some guys are having problems with the loading port/magazines with Concept s6(I did not).