Brocock concept light Xr. Stiff trigger anyone else?

shouldn't be that much are you going the right direction I do know the bantam and hr versions are not that good of a trigger and temperature sensitive so be careful

So the triggers are temperature sensitive on the Bantam HRs? Haven’t had those issues with either my Compatto or Bantam. To the OP 4+ pounds on the trigger is too heavy. You should be able to lighten it to half that. 

Ok I did found out that in my brocock concept light XR that the trigger weight is about 2pd. 6 oz. they say it's a hunting trigger this was from Ham. Who did a review that makes sense now I will say it has a very crisp 2nd stage brake. But am just not used to it am a target trigger stile kind of guy on all my triggers I don't like hard pulls even hunting it makes me pull my shot every time. But it is nice for a hunting trigger. Hope this clears my questions I had about the trigger now that I got more info. Thanks 

I have the Brocock concept XR lite and the trigger is bad, in my opinion. Stiff would be an understatement. Plus, I’ve tried to adjust it with zero luck. The way the stock fits over the second stage adjustment you cannot back the screw off enough to achieve a good pull weight for target work. The stock fits so close that nearly any change in the screw position causes the stock and the screw to collide jamming the mechanism. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Didn’t Brocock know the air rifle would be used for shooting targets? The pull weight is so bad that it impacts the rifle’s accuracy. A stiff trigger will change the point of aim.

If anyone has a fix for this please let us know! And Brocock, you have messed up an otherwise good air rifle.
AD2