Brocock Commander XR.22 Keep or sell

You have a problem I would like to have. I agree with what L.Leon said above. Only you can make that decision. They are both fine rifles. Keep them both for a while and give yourself some options. Sometimes you will want the .22, sometimes you will want the .25. The Brocock fared quite well in Dana's Survival Test. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVb29M95HX4

It would be pretty difficult for me to sell any gun which was 'awesome in every way'.

Very early on I tried the 'one gun fits all needs' approach. And I failed miserably at that.

Sometimes it is just very nice to have a choice of what I want to shoot that particular day, or for a specific need. Based on my experience with owning multiple Brococks, they are a very smooth and pleasurable gun to shoot. Based on my experience with a single Prophet which I previously owned, they can be a little harsh shooting due to the power they are capable of, in a small & light package. (But that hasn't prevented me from purchasing another one at AoA's current discount pricing.)

2 different calibers, 2 pretty different guns. I say keep them both. Plus zx10wall has so much more air gun experience than I do, so I wouldn't ever go against his advice! ;)

thanks you have made my decision (that I was thinking of doing easer ) I will be keeping it. The RTI is awesome I will post pics later today after I mount a scope I have 3 choices a FFP vortex Viper PST 2.5x10 , FFP Vortex Razer 3.5x18 or a swamp fox 1x10 SFP 

the Razor is a long shot just for weight its a pig but I will see what I like the best. The 1x10 I think will be the best fit we shall see 

Went with my viper PST 2.5X10 but I might swap.it out with one of my scopes with a H59 reticle we will see its shooting awesome only thing im.looking to add is a cheek rest 
20220428_143121.1651187857.jpg

Reactions: pan60