• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle BROCOCK COMMANDER XR 22 FOLDER HP 2 Mags

Classified Status
NLA

DR PROFET 3

Nov 2, 2022
Oregon
$1325 Delivered to your door excluding Hawaii. This gun is an excellent condition comes with two factory magazines. It’s the XR Magnum series shoots absolutely amazing with a great trigger major shot count only reason for selling is, I’m going to buy a brand new rifle to replace this safe queen. barrel has shrink wrap on it to protect it has tiny two little scratches under shrink wrap that are barely noticeable otherwise gun is pristine. I have excellent reviews on eBay and on here as well. If you have any questions, you can reach out to me or call me at 209-984-6322 Dean, thanks for looking you won’t be disappointed…also comes with the factory grip and the Hogue grip that is brand new on it👍 does not leak whatsoever and I have a complete bro cock seal kit in case there ever is a leak check out the reviews on this gun. They are excellent.😎

Does not come with scope or bipod or bubble level will be shipped in original box and double boxed. If you would like to buy the scope, we can discuss that.

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1822.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

Last edited: