• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock commander.... the fx impact killer?

Interesting, but Impact killer? Probably not. The Impact is a very specific niche, for the ultimate tinkerer and accuracy freak. Without a pedigree of matches won and adjustments, the Impact is still king, for now.

It will be interesting to see if the Dreamline eventually takes down the Impact and Crown as it will have all the adjustments, but will it have the accuracy? As for the Commander, I think the Impact is safe for the moment.

Yeah impact and crown is safe from the commander and I really don't think the dreamline will replace the impact or crown either.I believe FX has it all thought out as if the base dreamline is 1k$ I'll bet that to get it close to being an impact or crown it's gonna cost you another 1k$ or more for all accessories to do it.
lol instead of you dropping 2k$ all at once for an impact or crown they will get you for 1k$ on a dreamline then installments $ for the rest of the balance $ for you to build your dreamline,lol very sneaky I say FX but smart.