Brocock/BRK Brocock Commander Magnum xr .22

I just received a very lightly used Brocock commander magnum xr .22. Put a 4 x 16 x 40 scope on it and shot a few rounds to sight it in then shot two bullseyes of ten shots each with modest weight 16 grain jst pellets. I own other pcp rifles, two benjamins including Gunnar .25 and two jst's in .22 and .25. All are reasonably accurate for my short range in the back yard and up to fifty yards. However, the Brocock with the lothar walther polygon barrel is a revelation. The others on my short 18 yard range shoot maybe a nickel or quarter group. The Brocock? Shooting 1 moa and quite often several shots in the same hole. It is pretty much the same general geometry as the Gunnar tho a different caliber but with a 28 grain pellet it shoots upper 40s for impact and 30's with the 16 grain. Quiet, fairly refined. It is a treat to shoot. I will attach the targets I shot with it first time today. Top was sighting it in with the last shot the dead center. The bottom two were ten shots each. I could not be more pleased. The selling company shot it first before shipping and sent me the data on their 20 yard range: 893 fps average with a standard deviation of 3 on 28 grain pellets and good group. The second two cardboard colored images are from the Gunnar .25 on the same range. This is typical of what all my other pcp rifles do but the Brocock is in a world easily one step above for accuracy. It's build quality is excellent. I have one complaint..the magnetic fill fitting cover is too small for my big fingers..lol. If that is the worst of it...I can live with that. Lance Pearson

20240424_130749 (1).jpg

20240417_093118.jpg

20240415_105903.jpg

Congratulations on your Brocock. Those magnetic fill covers are also my first world pet peeve on my Brocock and my Daystate! Yes they are hard to grab, particularly when it is cold out and the fingers are a little stiff. I also wish they had a little tether or some special place on the gun to place them while you are filling. I can’t count the number of times I thought I had lost one at a field target match until my wife asks me about this thingamajig she found in the dryer😂.

Reactions: Ezana4CE