Brocock bottle dilemma does anyone KNOW

Okay lets start with the one question 

does any one make some kind of adapter for brocock so you can have full bottles to switch out the way I do with my FX Impact

I love brocock gun they are well made, wickedly accurate, all around great guns but when your out hunting do you want to carry a compressor with you 

or do you want to have a full bottle that is the same size as the one on the gun that you can just swap out when you need to 

Okay lets start with the one question 

does any one make some kind of adapter for brocock so you can have full bottles to switch out the way I do with my FX Impact

I love brocock gun they are well made, wickedly accurate, all around great guns but when your out hunting do you want to carry a compressor with you 

or do you want to have a full bottle that is the same size as the one on the gun that you can just swap out when you need to

@jimmymeyers To answer your initial question, I have no idea. I haven’t heard of any bottles like that. I don’t want either. I certainly don’t want to carry any more bottles, full or empty, than are on my gun. It’s more convenient to bring a SCBA bottle to fill my Brocock. Leave the SCBA tank in the truck or camp site and return to fill when necessary. If you have to fill in the field on a hunt and silence, space, and portability are your concerns consider a hand pump if you’re physically able to fill that way. May I ask what are you hunting to that requires you take so many shots on a hunt to empty the bottle on a Brocock? What type of environment are you hunting in?

Another option: Larger bottle - 580 or 700 cc. Once de-gassed, it is easy to replace the bottle on your Brocock gun with any other which has M18x1.5mm threads (the most common size for our airguns). The 580 and 700cc bottles (Alsafe or others) have the equivalent O.D., so you shouldn't have to worry about interference with the barrel shroud. Brocock guns I've owned have all easily accommodated the little extra length of the 580cc bottles. Depending on your gun's barrel length and whether you use a moderator with a larger diameter than the shroud, the extra length of the 700cc bottle may or may not work.

Immediate 20-45% increase in air volume on the gun, without having to carry any extra bottles.

I get at least 100 shots out of my Bantam HR, even in a target rich environment that's a lot of shots. An SCBA in the truck for refills (rare) For me the Bantam is too heavy to be a walkabout rig, so I can't imagine putting a bigger bottle on mine. After pesting with the Atomic XR, the Bantam seems heavier still. I only get 33 shots with the Atomic, plenty for a really good pesting session. Again with the SCBA in the truck, just in case...