Brocock Bantam still having a magazine problem

With your hand and the tip of a drill:

IMG_20210829_163117619.1630273341.jpg

After changing the barrel for a poligonal LW one, now the fitting of the magazine (start of the barrel)

IMG_20210829_162858070_HDR.1630275447.jpg
looks like this:

A wider entrance to the barrel avoids damage forcing the introduction of the pellet.

It is clear that the travel of the pellet through the magazine and into the barrel makes the pellet to get damaged with the barrel.

It would be ideal to find a conic tip to make the entrance to the barrel wider:

IMG_20210829_212223257.1630290271.jpg

What the deal with the barrel is there no leade? You can't push a pellet in till the back of the skirt at least?

My Bantam had a combination of a bad barrel and a mag issue. AOA replaced the barrel, and the rifle then shot fine using single shot tray, but continued to shoot only mediocre using the mag. In hindsight, I should have tried other mags, but at the time I was interested in another project and sold the rifle to an individual who said he wasn't concerned with the magazine issue, as he never used them. The rifle was a laser in s/s mode, so it turned out well for both of us.

Solved!!

Buy a Daystate (without a computer) or a Uragan.

You think Daystate's are trouble free? Think again, they own Brocock.

Regal XL in .22, Wolverine HP HR in .25, Air Ranger in .25, and Renegade HP in.30, upto now, are working pretty well.... They are extremely accurate.

Trouble free, normally, only the concrete nails.

Solved!!

Buy a Daystate (without a computer) or a Uragan.

You think Daystate's are trouble free? Think again, they own Brocock.

Regal XL in .22, Wolverine HP HR in .25, Air Ranger in .25, and Renegade HP in.30, upto now, are working pretty well.... They are extremely accurate.

Trouble free, normally, only the concrete nails.

My Renegade has had multiple issues and accuracy is inconsistent. Everyone has their own experiences and there is no guarantee of trouble free performance regardless of what you buy.