• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock bantam sniper high lite in .25

Crosman999, I mean no insult on any level but I am always highly skeptical of sponsored review videos as they come out especially on new products that have not been field tested. In watching your very well done video I noticed some very large cloud displacements, background changes, sun postion changes, etc between 5:15 and 5:17 yet the same far-end target was still pictured and your prone post was the same. If I were to estimate it looks like ~30-45 minutes of time had passed. I understand video content needs to be edited and I am not suggesting any slight of hand. I just found it odd was all and was curious enough about it to ask. Thank you and again no insult is meant to be implied.

download.png
1581377614_15907515665e41e84eacf818.29181644_XR.gif

Edit: Seems upload GIF animation or in-line image animation is disabled, https://imgur.com/a/rpHZnFc is what I am referring to.

Crosman999, I mean no insult on any level but I am always highly skeptical of sponsored review videos as they come out especially on new products that have not been field tested. In watching your very well done video I noticed some very large cloud displacements, background changes, sun postion changes, etc between 5:15 and 5:17 yet the same far-end target was still pictured and your prone post was the same. If I were to estimate it looks like ~30-45 minutes of time had passed. I understand video content needs to be edited and I am not suggesting any slight of hand. I just found it odd was all and was curious enough about it to ask. Thank you and again no insult is meant to be implied.

download.png
1581377614_15907515665e41e84eacf818.29181644_XR.gif

Edit: Seems upload GIF animation or in-line image animation is disabled, https://imgur.com/a/rpHZnFc is what I am referring to.

Hey no worries, not offended at all.

When I shoot a group it may take up to 15 min of so, several minutes between shots as example. When filming this we cut out in between shots as to shorten the video, otherwise the video would be hours long. What you see is the cut between shots, I try to do the best to hide it but when trees and clouds move it's impossible. And believe me the stuff I do is real as it gets regardless of who pays me. 

I very much appreciate you taking my comments as respectful, which was their intent. The only reason I noticed it was that it looked like you were brushing off some pesky biting fliers a few moments before while shooting mid string.

Thank you again and thank you for the content shared as well!

haha yeah the place had ants and they were crawling all over me, cut the part out where I stood up and did the shaky dance.

well handled guys, an honest question and an honest answer.

to echo what I think I read in the comments, when a new gun comes onto the market, some of the best shooters wring them out and we see some incredible results.

I'd almost ask to have the gun handed to a novice and put through it's paces, to see if the gun is universally accurate or if the review is a high talent trigger operator getting the maximum out of a good product.

Especially when it comes to springers- man, those can have completely different results between shooters.

I've read exotic car tests in some of the mags where the hot shoe rates the vehicle followed by Joe Average. Many times the opinions are similar, but other times, the exceptional results are coming from someone with years of experience.

Don't quit what you're doing, I really enjoy seeing what is possible and look forward to every video.