Brocock Bantam lowest scope/mount recommendations

Friends,

I have a Brocock Bantam and want to get the lowest possible scope & mount. Currently, I've got a Leupold 3-9 x 33 EFR on it with Burris Signature airgun rings (medium). If you've come up with a lower mounting solution I'd be interested to see it. I'm at about 2" for ChairGun.

Any suggestions for getting lower? I've thought about removing the factory rail/attachment but that would put the scope too far back for good eye relief. Also, the magazine sits a bit high to go much lower.

1552951594_14188534925c90292ae17b14.38522279_pic 1.JPG

1552951611_1983615625c90293b074a40.89621815_pic 2.JPG

If you go much lower, you might start getting a haze in your scope picture due to interference from the moderator. 

That being said, I think you might be able to get away with "low" mounts if you move your scope back about an inch. But, it's going to be a TIGHT fit for that mag!

Another option may be to move your scope forward until it clears the magazine, remove the dovetail riser, and get a cantilever or offset mount. Something like this

Beyond that, you'd have to find a scope with lower dia eyepiece. 

Tom

How much lower can you really get anyway? Even if you got rid of the magazine and single fed with a shot tray it couldnt save more than a quarter inch. You would be tilting your head more. I have the bantam hi lte also with a 50mm obj. Just make a good dope card. I love mine.

Good points. Single feeding is not really an option so I might just keep it as is for a while.