• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Bantam Hi-Lite Beech .22

Had a bit of a situation with mine. The accuracy really dropped off, so having put over 500 pellets through I thought I should clean the barrel. Went over to AOA Wednesday and bought the pull through type. Talked a bit to the guy at the counter and he said if cleaning didn't clear it up, I should check to see if there is any clipping in the moderator. (Is that a common problem with Huggetts?)

I couldn't find a straw the right size to fit inside the Huggett so I removed it (didn't disassemble, just removed it) this morning and cleaned the barrell. Reinstalled and no improvement. So I removed the end piece on the Huggett and there was major clipping.

Went over to AOA and Kip took it in the back. Brought it out a short time later showing me that the Huggett only had one separator and it should have two. He said I must have taken it apart and lost it. No I did not. Why would I take it apart? I respect his knowledge but I know that I didn't take it apart. I had no reason to. It must have been left out when it was manufactured and over time with use everything got a bit loose and caused the clipping. 

Well long story short $35 later and back to a tack driver. I don't think I should have been charged but not a big deal. More the principle of believing the customer.

If it was me, I'd start checking the guts of the Huggetts before sending them out the door. No manufacturing process is perfect, and in this case someone definately left out a part. Anyway, all's well that ends well...

Not difficult, but it would make the bottle stick out about 1.5 inches. The reg. would have to go between the bottle and the gun, like the Altaros reg. Probably bump down the power a bit also since there would not be much of an air plenum. But it can be done and the Altaros is available... HUMA doesn't make one yet for the Bantam.

Aoa accused me of dry firing a hw95 I bought from them and then charged me for the repairs. They talked me into upgrading the spring which they even installed wrong ....my friend Mike bought it from me after aoa sent it to me and I didn't know the issue. ....watch this video.
Watch "weihrauch 95 gets fixed rite" on YouTubeweihrauch 95 gets fixed rite:

"Smaug"Terrible customer service from one of this forum's sponsors. Every time I'm ready to make my next purchase from them, something like this comes up and reminds me that there are plenty of smaller airgun retailers that don't treat customers like dirt.
In all fairness there are likely as many, if not more, good reports on AOA customer service. Sometimes it can just be the individual you are dealing with in any given.situation.

A regulated Bantam would look something like this especially since the Air Ranger and Bantam look like they could be related.
a56c60aafb5dae5483637d5d692ca90e.jpg
545a7e1269e7b76674480f69f918cf53.jpg

In .177 I’m not sure it needs to be regulated. The slingshot hammer shooting from 220 bar down to about 160 gets over 60 shots with an ES less than 20, all but 3 or 4 shots the ES is very close to 10. This is wth the JSB Exact Heavy 10.3 gr.pellets that share the same shape as the 50.1 gr JSB Heavy .30 cal. pellets. 

Air Ranger, what did to Atraros regulator do to your shot curve, count, fps spread, and fpe in your Air Ranger? I've been seriously thinking about a .25 cal Brocock Bantam with this Regulator inside next time the one goes on sale for $899. I do not think either the .177 or .22 need a regulator with the large reservoir, sling-shot hammer, and a short fill. Thanks.