Brocock/BRK BROCOCK BANTAM CAL.25

I have a .25 caliber bantam brocock I want more power but it doesn't go up to 750 fps 25 grains
Any suggestions or someone who has experience and can tell me how to upload it to 850fps
@jlopezbarquero I have read quite a few threads on troubleshooting isssues with this platform. Here’s one to read through that may help to point you in the right direction.

However, it would be helpful if you could provide more details. Is this a Brocock Bantam HR, XR, Magnum, etc? Is the power knob turned all the way up on the side roof the breech block? To which fill pressure or pressure range are you filling your gun (how many bar)? What’s your regulator set at? Does your regulator setting move (on the gague) through your shot cycle? Do you know how to tune an air rifle? I hand a Bantam Sniper HR in .25 and have worked through a few issues with help from others. More details can help others to better assist you.

You may also find these thread helpful

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty911
@jlopezbarquero I have read quite a few threads on troubleshooting isssues with this platform. Here’s one to read through that may help to point you in the right direction.

However, it would be helpful if you could provide more details. Is this a Brocock Bantam HR, XR, Magnum, etc? Is the power knob turned all the way up on the side roof the breech block? To which fill pressure or pressure range are you filling your gun (how many bar)? What’s your regulator set at? Does your regulator setting move (on the gague) through your shot cycle? Do you know how to tune an air rifle? I hand a Bantam Sniper HR in .25 and have worked through a few issues with help from others. More details can help others to better assist you.

You may also find these thread helpful

For sure checking the power knob is the first thing to do !!!

IMG_20231015_114900_060.jpg

Those old Bantams had a pretty short barrel, so that's also holding it back.
Also the hammer weights seem to vary from model to model. This also can affect the gun’s velocity range. Dana had mentioned it in one of his videos a while back. @MACTEN pointed that out to me when we tried to troubleshoot a similar issue that he was having.