Brocock Bantam breech seal

I blew my first breech seal the other day. One fault I find with the rifle is the very low tension on the cocking handle to keep it in the locked position. It doesn't take much contact to accidentally move it up from locked. Apparently I must have brushed against it when I was carrying it and when I fired the seal wound up in the magazine. My metric allen wrench set is pretty old and very short so I went to Lowes and bought a larger Kobalt set for better leverage.
Long story short, using the 2mm to remove the barrel left a permanent bend in the new wrench. I returned the Kobalt set, went to Harbor Freight and bought a T-handle set for about 1/3 the price and the quality seems just as good. You don't always get what you paid for...

I owned a Compatto for a little while and recall having the same problem. I blew mine out several times, it being my first PCP made it much worse. It is actually possible to replace the O ring without having to disassemble anything. It’s a bit tricky and frustrating, but not that bad and very doable. I found it much easier than taking the gun appart. After a couple times, it was no big deal. 

If I have any complaint with my Bantam, it's as hawkeye69 states about the ease of having the bolt handle lift when firing, resulting in blown breech seals. I can barely load a single pellet into the barrel, so I definitely remove the scope and barrel when replacing the seal. I found that dropping a pellet into the barrel just beyond the o-ring groove makes seating the seal much easier.