Tuning Brocock Bantam and Altaros Regulator

I bought a Brocock Bantam in .25 a couple years ago. I've maybe put 20 pellets through it till a couple Sundays ago. I set up my LabRadar and commenced to shooting from 200 Bar down to 110 Bar, for shot count and speed. Only shooting out to about 35 yards. Once I sorted out my ATN 4k Pro, it was less than 0.5" groups if I was paying attention. Impressive, i thought.

Brocock Bantam Chart.1644446952.JPG

Looking at the chart, it's a nice linear progression from 200 bar to 110 bar at 75 shots.

Right after I purchased the Bantam, I also bought a Altaros Regulor, which I haven't put on yet. The other day talking with AOA, I also was able to convince myself to purchase the 480cc Carbon Fiber Bottle. So when I put on the 480cc bottle I was thinking about putting in the Regulator. Looking at the chart though I'm not sure it would be worth it to mess something up. If I set the Regulator to 160 I'll be getting about 760 FPS shooting the JSB Exact Kings.

So it's still accurate at 160 - 150 Bar range, but I'm really not sure how to go about setting it up. The new O-Rings for the Bottle will be here Sat, so between Saturday and Sunday, I have two days to fool around with it.

I'll also have my Red Wolf in .22 out to get her dialed in some, it only has 10 pellets through her, I just received 5 tins Redesigned Pellets to test her out.

Suggestions?

Smitty