• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Brocock Bantam (.22 Cal)

Classified Status
NLA

JAG1

Oct 21, 2018
Nolensville, TN
An all-around excellent shooter and likes all brands and weights of pellets. Has a Huma-Air regulator on it which really makes each shot very consistent. Beautifully smooth operation, reliable, solid and an absolutely great shooter and what’s nice about this one is that it has an actual smooth finish wooden-stock (vs synthetic that you see on all the other Bantam’s). Holds air with absolutely no leaks or issues of any kind.

Comes with a 10-round magazine, original barrel end muzzle cap, single pellet loader, and a few other parts (scope is not included).

Willing to sell it with or without the DonnyFL Sumo moderator ($850 with, $750 w/o). Shipping is included to CONUS. And if you’re anywhere near to the Nashville, TN area, you’re welcome to come by and check it out.

I’ve been on this forum for about the last 5-6 years, so feel free to check out my feedback and posts. PM me with any questions or interest.

Brocock1.jpg

Brocock1A.jpg

Brocock1B.jpg

Brocock2.jpg

Brocock2A.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GunshipGuy