• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock Atomic XR Back Country Hunt SoCal Style

Love that you took that little rig out in such a large area... That you were successful in your outing shows the effectiveness of the Atomic XR. Mine has become my main pester, the handling is just too sweet to go back to my rifles...
I'm just dialing in this carbine. I can't wait until I've really got it zoned in.

Reactions: L.Leon
@Ezana4CE, the furthest I consistently plink with mine is 64 yards. According to Strelok Pro the CPHPs starting at 725 FPS have 7 FPE at that distance. Enough for some small pests but you need a good scope. Just missed an opportunity at a "picket pinning" chipper at my 64 yard target. Was typing this response and it was gone.

Reactions: SHOMER
@L.Leon 64 yards? That’s a stretch for consistency using CPHPs considering what I would’ve expected. Sounds like a winner. Now I’m curious to see what @Wingman115 does with his concerning distance and video. This is good documentation.
With 20 foot pounds max with this airgun. That's a bit to far for it's effective range.