• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Brocock .25 Cal HP

Classified Status
SOLD
The gun is like new, I just haven't shot it much since I got an Impact .25. It's been over 110° for almost a month, but we has some clouds this morning so I took advantage of it (then it started to rain). This is literally the first time I've shot the gun in 6 months. No leaks and stock factory settings. The gun shoots 25.39 grain JSB @ 935 FPS on Mid-power and about 965 FPS on High. $800 shipped UPS to the lower 48. I'll include the bi-pod, but not the scope or the rings,

View attachment IMG_1173.jpgView attachment IMG_1174.jpgView attachment IMG_1175.jpgView attachment IMG_1176.jpgView attachment IMG_1177.jpgView attachment IMG_1178.jpgView attachment IMG_1179.jpgView attachment IMG_1180.jpg

Last edited: