BRK Sniper Magnum vs Commander Magnum barrels

Neither is “meant” for slugs, but they will both shoot them to an extent. I think you have some reading to do for slugs vs. pellets. There are really no “slug” barrels to speak of. Even the fx heavy liners aren’t called slug barrels any more. There is so much testing and tuning to be able to shoot slugs well, you gotta really need the advantages slugs give you to make it worth going down that rabbit hole.

Neither is “meant” for slugs, but they will both shoot them to an extent. I think you have some reading to do for slugs vs. pellets. There are really no “slug” barrels to speak of. Even the fx heavy liners aren’t called slug barrels any more. There is so much testing and tuning to be able to shoot slugs well, you gotta really need the advantages slugs give you to make it worth going down that rabbit hole.
Do you own any of the two? I feel a little overwhelmed with everything available now a days

Does one shoot better over the other?