BRK - Silver Ghost

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 10.21.07 AM.png

BRK has announced the limited initial release of a new Ghost. The Silver Ghost will be initially released in December to select gun shops.

Featuring eye-catching brushed nickel metalwork, BRK expects to increase production of the Silver Ghost for increased distribution in the new year.

Priced at £1,750, a .177 and .22 12 ft/lbs Plus model will be aimed at the UK market. An HP (High Power) model costing £1,860 will be marketed overseas in .22 calibre with an output up to 65 ft/lbs. The Silver Ghost will also be available with the option of a silver 0db silencer with other unique accessories also planned.

Supplied with a hard case, the BRK Silver Ghost shares all its features with the standard Ghost model: a fully adjustable, match-style trigger, fully shrouded barrel with a ½ in UNF thread for an additional silencer, cross-bolt manual safety, adjustable Picatinny scope rail and three additional accessory rails. A full range of accessories including butt pads, grips and rails are also available – including a cheekpiece riser which allows the BRK’s magnetic magazine to ‘double-up’ by twinning two units back-to-back, offering an impressive onboard payload of between 22 shots in .22 and 26 in .177 calibre.

silver ghost side on grass.jpg

I have to admit i am a sucker for black on just about anything in this category, no matter the propellant.
Though there are a few revolvers i would take in the shiny version.

Danes, never really been know for being colourful, i also think we have been nominated as the worst dressers in the EU once or twice.
I will admit i would prefer if i was able to wear flip flops - shorts and a T-shirt all year around, but i am open for colors amd prints.

Never owned or worn a tie.
And i am sure if you put me in a Armani suit i would feel quite uncomfortable, even if i would probably look very dashing for the damsels.

well i am also function over form / color, and spiced with price.
So in Denmark a car is pretty expensive so i drive a little 5 door JAP hatchback that are almost a micro car, but i drive a car to not walk or take public transport.
I would buy a statement car and feel mighty good and safe driving it, CUZ with a lotto win my statement car would be a 12 - 15 tonne APC and i would daily drive that.
Sports cars,,,,,, not really i am too stupid and suffer from lead foot, and these days here if you are driving insane or +100 % too fast, well they take your car and sell it.

I would buy the worlds most god awful looking air rifle if it was OMG in shooting good, so while i feel over bull pups i can not rule out getting one again.
Of course if said rifle was pink i would have to slab a coat of paint on it, but i might be able to deal with blue even if i also are not a fan of that color, my car is red ( not metallic ) so i can deal with that, silver - green - brown i would probably also be able to live with if there was no black option.

Beautiful!

Too bad all Ghosts are still delivered with their manometers (pressure gauges) not clocked level (although they went though all this trouble for all the marketing pictures, to clock them perfectly level, so they must know they are cutting corners.(Which makes it even worse!).

But what I find really totally immensely appalling is the fact that the scale on these tiny colorful Mickey Mouse pressure gauges is not even depicting the normal operating range of the airgun.

It shows RED from 200-250 bar. Now this was true for the Brococks of old, but for the new Daystate BRK carbon bottle equiped range of airguns, the 200-250bar is right in the normal operating range. Where 250 is the maximum, so a tiny red line at that value would be sufficient. For a lowbudget airgun it is totally acceptable that they use something off the shelves, but for a top price range airgun from a top tier brand…not so much.

-“Ha! These are just tiny minute details, the guns are tackdrivers, what are you complaining about?”, you ask. Well for a $2000+ gun, made by Daystate (let’s not beat the bush, it simply IS a mechanical Delta Wolf, right!) I would have expected those details to be just perfect. (Have 10.000 new manometers made (or use standard ones without the fancy Brocock colors and use a size larger please!) at a cost of let’s say $20 each when you buy in this quantity, then have the assemblers spend 5 minutes extra to clock the manometers, up the price $50 to offset increased cost/time of production, then nobody is the wiser, and everybody is happy! (Ppl are not going to pass if they are willing to spend $2400 on an airgun if it turns out to cost $2449…)

Am I not enjoying mine? Hell yes I am, but you know what they say: there’s always room for improvement!

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
View attachment 408614

BRK has announced the limited initial release of a new Ghost. The Silver Ghost will be initially released in December to select gun shops.

Featuring eye-catching brushed nickel metalwork, BRK expects to increase production of the Silver Ghost for increased distribution in the new year.

Priced at £1,750, a .177 and .22 12 ft/lbs Plus model will be aimed at the UK market. An HP (High Power) model costing £1,860 will be marketed overseas in .22 calibre with an output up to 65 ft/lbs. The Silver Ghost will also be available with the option of a silver 0db silencer with other unique accessories also planned.

Supplied with a hard case, the BRK Silver Ghost shares all its features with the standard Ghost model: a fully adjustable, match-style trigger, fully shrouded barrel with a ½ in UNF thread for an additional silencer, cross-bolt manual safety, adjustable Picatinny scope rail and three additional accessory rails. A full range of accessories including butt pads, grips and rails are also available – including a cheekpiece riser which allows the BRK’s magnetic magazine to ‘double-up’ by twinning two units back-to-back, offering an impressive onboard payload of between 22 shots in .22 and 26 in .177 calibre.

View attachment 408615

Beautiful airgun

View attachment 408614

View attachment 408615

I like my blaze
IMG_7040.jpeg