BRK - Silver Ghost

I heard from a little birdie that they are also coming out with other colors, like Orange...
IMG_7040.jpeg

This is strictly an EFT gun in .25.
The scope and parallax wheel were thrown on there for a picture and for me to get a feel of overall balance for when we do those forced lanes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Centercut
Beautiful!

Too bad all Ghosts are still delivered with their manometers (pressure gauges) not clocked level (although they went though all this trouble for all the marketing pictures, to clock them perfectly level, so they must know they are cutting corners.(Which makes it even worse!).

But what I find really totally immensely appalling is the fact that the scale on these tiny colorful Mickey Mouse pressure gauges is not even depicting the normal operating range of the airgun.

It shows RED from 200-250 bar. Now this was true for the Brococks of old, but for the new Daystate BRK carbon bottle equiped range of airguns, the 200-250bar is right in the normal operating range. Where 250 is the maximum, so a tiny red line at that value would be sufficient. For a lowbudget airgun it is totally acceptable that they use something off the shelves, but for a top price range airgun from a top tier brand…not so much.

-“Ha! These are just tiny minute details, the guns are tackdrivers, what are you complaining about?”, you ask. Well for a $2000+ gun, made by Daystate (let’s not beat the bush, it simply IS a mechanical Delta Wolf, right!) I would have expected those details to be just perfect. (Have 10.000 new manometers made (or use standard ones without the fancy Brocock colors and use a size larger please!) at a cost of let’s say $20 each when you buy in this quantity, then have the assemblers spend 5 minutes extra to clock the manometers, up the price $50 to offset increased cost/time of production, then nobody is the wiser, and everybody is happy! (Ppl are not going to pass if they are willing to spend $2400 on an airgun if it turns out to cost $2449…)

Am I not enjoying mine? Hell yes I am, but you know what they say: there’s always room for improvement!
i sense a wee bit of OCD... But i agree with you; they could make the gages fit straight up or at least bluetooth tooth to my hearing aids... joking.

View attachment 424125
This is strictly an EFT gun in .25.
The scope and parallax wheel were thrown on there for a picture and for me to get a feel of overall balance for when we do those forced lanes.
Let us know how it does at 50-75-100 please....

We were at AoA on Tuesday and saw the silver in person. It has bling for sure. I like my orange 👻 better, but it is good to have choices.

Tony P.

Let us know how it does at 50-75-100 please....

We were at AoA on Tuesday and saw the silver in person. It has bling for sure. I like my orange 👻 better, but it is good to have choices.

Tony P.
14 jan it will get the go 20 yards to 100 yards... well it's actually 98.5 yards to way the hell back there.
IMG_6948.jpeg