BRK Pathfinder 30 and 50 yards

Today after work i decide to go out to the desert and shot the pathfinder, so here is what i accomplish today, was a bit windy when i arrive and is not an excuse for my bad grouping is just im not a good shooter by any mean and i think the gun in a good shooter hands can perform better.
The gun is as it come out of the box no changes at all
Regulator is set at 160 which i think is a bit to high
I get an average of 50 shots per fill from 250 bar to 160 using the JSB 15.89 grns at 810 fps
So no further do here are some groups at 30 and 50 yards, i didn’t have time to wait for the wind to slow down it was getting late so i just keep shooting
This group is at 30 yards using the 18.13 grains 800 fps, power wheel not on max
1680930841024.png

This group 30 yards distance 15.89 gr JSB 810 fps
1680930924373.png

This groups are at 50 yards using JSB 15.89 gr at 810 fps
B2B79ADC-27A3-445C-A2E9-FFC70FFCFBE9.jpeg

Was getting late when the wind stop blowing almost for complete and decide to make another quick groups at 50 yards with the 15.89 grains at 775 fps (groups on the orange targets)

98A7B293-A25C-4E94-9762-4FFB3BCCC84B.jpeg

Was about to get dark when shot the last groups thats why i just place the targets like that

And here is the toy
512714D7-0BA7-4287-8B9D-EC09733AAD8B.jpeg

Hey Oldwolf,
Congratulations and those are fine groups in my book. Quick question: I was one of the first to receive the pathfinder, actually a few weeks ago, and it came on a regular BRK cardboard box- no hard plastic case. Was that the case with yours as well?

i receive mine same way in a card box and now is on a backpack always on the backseat of my truck.

Reactions: L.Leon
Is the regulator externally adjustable on the Pathfinder ? I see conflicting data on what the max FPE on this gun, is it 28 lbs.?
I’m looking at the pathfinder and the Uragan 2 compact, trying to decide 🤔
The regulator is externally adjustable by the user. Don’t know what the max FPE of the gun is…

One more thing i want to mention the triger is similar to the leshy is a bit stiff, not a match trigger at all I was going to take it to AoA to get it lighter but i dont see my self using this gun much, this little toy is for pesting or go in to the woods and take some squirrels down and also i set the sumo mod on and is very quiet, backyard friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon