Brocock/BRK BRK Ghost - the most current update

Sorry, I personally do not have one. Regretfully, I have no information to share, but in fact I am seeking some. It is rumored that Brocock is theoretically coming out with a updated Ghost that will be primarily a slug shooter with an unchoked barrel. Same rumor claims it's unveiling at the Brittish shooting show this weekend. If that is the case, my question to HP Ghost owners is this: Has you Ghost been able to shoot slugs effectively and how much power were you able to attain without crazy custom adjustments to it? What was the respective power yield for each caliber? Because it offers the question, is the rumored Ghost 2 with the unchoked slug barrel needed if the original was giving strong performance?

Sorry, I personally do not have one. Regretfully, I have no information to share, but in fact I am seeking some. It is rumored that Brocock is theoretically coming out with an updated Ghost that will be primarily a slug shooter with an unchoked barrel. Same rumor claims it's unveiling at the Brittish shooting show this weekend. If that is the case, my question to HP Ghost owners is this: Has you Ghost been able to shoot slugs effectively and how much power were you able to attain without crazy custom adjustments to it? What was the respective power yield for each caliber? Because it offers the question, is the rumored Ghost 2 with the unchoked slug barrel needed if the original was giving strong performance?
I love a good rumour 😂

Reactions: Centercut
I have no idea what their coming out with my guess was a stock. Either way we all seem to know that slugs and pellets seem to not work well together and need different barrels with different twist rates. The current ghost is a great pellet shooter and its very easy to change barrels. It also has enough power to push slugs to a reasonable speed. So either gun ( if they bring out a slugger) would be good with either barrel. My thoughts

Reactions: two4spooky