• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BRK Ghost Review

And that makes another point, I've seen lots of complaints about the Ghost power wheel not doing much. I've responded multiple times that it's all about the "tune." I'll point out here that at "min" the 18.9grain slugs are going 584 and at "max" they're going 870fps. That's a 286fps difference, or put another way, 14pfe, all the way up to 32 fpe, and only by spinning the power wheel. It IS possible to have a large difference with the hammer tension wheel in the Ghost, when the available settings are adjusted to allow that.

Very good point. I've been trying lower reg pressures in my .22 HP (standard hammer/spring) and have seen this as well. Once I got lower than about 120 bar, the power wheel settings significantly compressed to the point that at about 90 bar Min through Max produced the same results at about 35fpe. Mine shipped from AoA at 150 bar and I just looked back at my early results realized that with MRDs, I saw results from about 875 fps (Min) to 980 (Max), which gets less range than my current setting of 120 bar, where I'm getting about 900 fps at Min.

Time to explore higher reg pressure again, although I was also aiming for lower noise levels (lower reg was better) and higher shot count (no idea, I lost track changing too many variables at the same time)

Off topic, but power wheel related, I recently got distracted by getting a .22 Huben K1 which has been a lot of fun and very interesting to use. Although I haven't explored the upper end of the power yet, I'm getting from about 335 fps at the lowest setting to over 1000 fps with 18.13gr JSBs at my current setting....pretty crazy range. I figured the semi-auto would be the best part, but the adjustment range is definitely a close second.

Last edited:
Seems like I saw a comment from you that the weights were different on the prototype .20 NSA slugs from a few years ago, when compared to currently available for sale .20 NSA slugs.
Indeed, tho weight shifts and nothing else is a length thing ... Alter depth of a dished base or flat ? differing hollow point alters the C/G which should alter flight characteristics.

my thoughts ... huh ?

Very good point. I've been trying lower reg pressures in my .22 HP (standard hammer/spring) and have seen this as well. Once I got lower than about 120 bar, the power wheel settings significantly compressed to the point that at about 90 bar Min through Max produced the same results at about 35fpe. Mine shipped from AoA at 150 bar and I just looked back at my early results realized that with MRDs, I saw results from about 875 fps (Min) to 980 (Max), which gets less range than my current setting of 120 bar, where I'm getting about 900 fps at Min.

Time to explore higher reg pressure again, although I was also aiming for lower noise levels (lower reg was better) and higher shot count (no idea, I lost track changing too many variables at the same time)

Yep. When choosing to run with a low reg pressure that low reg pressure becomes the power limiting factor. Ie, can hit the valve harder (by cranking up the hammer spring tension via the wheel) but not get any more power because you're limited by the lower reg pressure. But when choosing to use a higher reg pressure, you can tap the valve lighter to restrict power, or tap the valve harder to get more power (by adjusting the hammer tension) and there's enough high pressure air there for the harder valve tap to have an effect (an increase in speed). This effect is even more dramatic when using a light hammer spring.

I want to mention that another interesting phenomenon occurs when using a lighter hammer spring.......the power output to regulator pressure relationship peaks around 125-135 bar. Not sure I worded that well so I'll use an example of the .20/13.73. With a reg of 95-100 bar, I can get them to shoot at a very consistent 800fps. As I increase the regulator pressure though, the speed goes up too. So, somewhere around 105-110 bar I'm no longer field target legal (they're going about 820fps). As I increase the regulator, the speed keeps increasing, up to a max of about 850 @ around 125-130bar. And then the power/speed curve goes the other way as I continue to increase the reg pressure. At about 135bar reg pressure the speed is back down to 820-830fps and at 140 bar, I'm back down to ft legal at 805-810fps. And that entire example was with the hammer spring tension wheel on "MIN."

Let me jump on a computer and try to graph it so it'll make more sense....
(this is just from memory, I could go digging through my notes for exacts, but this is the gist of the scenario, learned through many hours of making adjustments and shooting over the chronograph).
06302023.jpg

I've previously mentioned that the gun seems more burpy at 800fps with a 95bar reg pressure and more crisp at 800fps with a 140 bar reg pressure.

The downside to using a higher reg pressure to restrict the power is that the first few cold shots will have a lower fps than all the rest. But it seems the gun has to sit for a couple hours without being shot before that becomes a problem. I've shot a couple field target courses now where I didn't take any reg resetting shots. And that's because after sight-in, the gun never sat unshot long enough for those low fps "cold" shots to be a problem.

Going deeper than that, adding in some hammer tension adjustments, or changing the rate of the poppet return spring in the valve (either by a different spring, cutting coils, or shimming it) are additional ways to make the Ghost do what you want.

And all of that is the beauty of the Ghost platform, its adjustability. My current configuration of high reg pressure/weak hammer spring/light hammer is allowing me a broad range of power outputs, for the trade off of low fps "cold" shots. I like the easy cocking (weak hammer spring) and I like the shorter/crisper shot cycle of the higher reg tune, and I like that it allows me to simply spin the wheel to get more power out of heavier projectiles.

Reactions: Stone02
Indeed, tho weight shifts and nothing else is a length thing ... Alter depth of a dished base or flat ? differing hollow point alters the C/G which should alter flight characteristics.

my thoughts ... huh ?
NSA website description says these 18.9grain .20s are flat base but they are dish base. I'd be curious to know if your prototypes from a few years ago were flat or dish based. I've always seemed to get better results from dish-based with .22 slugs.

And yes I agree that weight shift is length, but also center of gravity. In talks of slug length, and something I considered when choosing to only test the 18.9 grain .20 slugs, is the bearing surface. A trend that I've noticed with the really short/light slugs in .177 and .22 is crap accuracy. And I think it's because there's not enough "meat" for a good bearing surface. My mental image is that the little short slugs don't always get squared up to the bore, either on loading and/or as the air hits em to get them moving, thereby increasing the probability of poor accuracy.
With that thought I didn't even bother with the .20/14.9grainers NSA is also selling. And in that same vein, I wouldn't mind seeing an even longer/heavier .20 option from NSA, something like 22-23grains. While not everything, sectional density is a big player in the BC of a projectile, and SD is simply weight and caliber, we're cross-section limited (caliber) but length can increase, as long as the gun can push em to overcome that increased bearing surface. And the Ghost has a lot more power available, were there a heavier .20 slug available to warrant the experimentation.

Reactions: Headshots
The downside to using a higher reg pressure to restrict the power is that the first few cold shots will have a lower fps than all the rest. But it seems the gun has to sit for a couple hours without being shot before that becomes a problem. I've shot a couple field target courses now where I didn't take any reg resetting shots. And that's because after sight-in, the gun never sat unshot long enough for those low fps "cold" shots to be a problem.
Any idea why this is ? And is it a common anomaly ?

I don't mean to hijack or change subjects, but since I've been following, learning about the Ghost from you all, I was hoping someone could answer an easy question. I ordered a Ghost HP in .22 earlier today and was wondering how the elevated picatinny scope rail affects scope mount height selection. I'm very comfy and can acquire my target through a scope easily when the center of the eyepiece is about 2.5 inches above the cheek piece. What height scope mounts are y'all using and any idea the distance between the top of the cheek rest and the center of the eyepiece?

I don't mean to hijack or change subjects, but since I've been following, learning about the Ghost from you all, I was hoping someone could answer an easy question. I ordered a Ghost HP in .22 earlier today and was wondering how the elevated picatinny scope rail affects scope mount height selection. I'm very comfy and can acquire my target through a scope easily when the center of the eyepiece is about 2.5 inches above the cheek piece. What height scope mounts are y'all using and any idea the distance between the top of the cheek rest and the center of the eyepiece?
My 177 hp with hawke medium 30 mm rings pputs the scope 3.02” from ctr barrel to ctr of scope. You might want to try low rings to get lower but i like where it is cause of how the trajectory matches distance. Approximately 1 7/8 “ from cheek rest to ctr scope

NSA website description says these 18.9grain .20s are flat base but they are dish base. I'd be curious to know if your prototypes from a few years ago were flat or dish based. I've always seemed to get better results from dish-based with .22 slugs.

And yes I agree that weight shift is length, but also center of gravity. In talks of slug length, and something I considered when choosing to only test the 18.9 grain .20 slugs, is the bearing surface. A trend that I've noticed with the really short/light slugs in .177 and .22 is crap accuracy. And I think it's because there's not enough "meat" for a good bearing surface. My mental image is that the little short slugs don't always get squared up to the bore, either on loading and/or as the air hits em to get them moving, thereby increasing the probability of poor accuracy.
With that thought I didn't even bother with the .20/14.9grainers NSA is also selling. And in that same vein, I wouldn't mind seeing an even longer/heavier .20 option from NSA, something like 22-23grains. While not everything, sectional density is a big player in the BC of a projectile, and SD is simply weight and caliber, we're cross-section limited (caliber) but length can increase, as long as the gun can push em to overcome that increased bearing surface. And the Ghost has a lot more power available, were there a heavier .20 slug available to warrant the experimentation.

When comparing the FX Hybreds. 22g and NSAs 17.5 and 20.5g , the Hybreds have way more bearing surface than the NSAs that have a very small bearing surface. And accuracy wise the Hybreds are much better . I agree with you on that 100 percent.

Reactions: Franklink

I've got UTG "medium" height rings on the review Ghost.

Scope height of 3.2" makes everything jive in Strelok. And also allows me to comfortably get behind the scope with cheek on cheeckrest. Just eyeballing it, I'd be surprised if there's 2 inches between top of cheekpiece and center of scope with the medium rings.

Reactions: IRBent
Any idea why this is ? And is it a common anomaly ?

I think it's just the nature of regulated airguns. This is one of reasons you always hear people mention "tuning on the knee." Because they're trying to avoid low fps shots from a "cold" reg. (Cold has nothing to do with temp, but rather a regulator I'm a gun that hasn't been shot for awhile).

So yes, common situation when using a higher reg pressure than necessary for the power output desired.

Reactions: Stone02
Posted this before but I just revisited it and dropped the trigger weight from 7-8oz to just a hair over 4 ounces.

Don't forget about screw F in this diagram.
Screenshot_20230701-190859.png

Adjusted that F screw and got it down to this, 5shot average.
PXL_20230702_005612855.jpg

It helped eliminate some creepiness right before the break too. Now that it's gone, I'll have to get used to not using that creep to anticipate the break.

And the manuals warning is accurate, adjust it too much and gun won't cock.

Really rare for a pigeon to test his luck in my back pasture ....BUT one landed about 30 minutes ago. A mad dash for the Ghost ensued, and the pigeon actually Sat there long enough for me to get the gun, slide open the gun turret window on the second floor, annnnnnddddd POP him!

I guessed his range @ 60 yards and just held dead-on, since that's the zero for the JSB .20/15.89 @ 915.

He was broadside, my least favorite way to shoot at a thick winged bird like a pigeon or Euro. And that's because it often results in a broken wing and a wounded bird when not using pretty big fpe. But I hoped I could slip the pellet in at the base of the neck, above the wing juncture. Took the shot and he dropped, dead as a doornail.

Upon retrieval I found the pellet hit about 1/2 to 3/4 inch lower than I wanted, and went straight through the thickest wing joint. It continued on through the upper breast, and there's blood on the far side as well, so it went clean through him, even though it hit that wing joint on entering. That slightly lower than intended impact point means he was probably more like 70 yards.

Ghost was ready to go, no sight-in necessary. Last time I shot it was Saturday. Just grabbed it, took the shot and dead pigeon. That's been the experience for the last ten months, completely reliable and always-retained scope zero.

Add a nice big pigeon to the Ghost .20s tally.
PXL_20230704_184312734.jpg

Really rare for a pigeon to test his luck in my back pasture ....BUT one landed about 30 minutes ago. A mad dash for the Ghost ensued, and the pigeon actually Sat there long enough for me to get the gun, slide open the gun turret window on the second floor, annnnnnddddd POP him!

I guessed his range @ 60 yards and just held dead-on, since that's the zero for the JSB .20/15.89 @ 915.

He was broadside, my least favorite way to shoot at a thick winged bird like a pigeon or Euro. And that's because it often results in a broken wing and a wounded bird when not using pretty big fpe. But I hoped I could slip the pellet in at the base of the neck, above the wing juncture. Took the shot and he dropped, dead as a doornail.

Upon retrieval I found the pellet hit about 1/2 to 3/4 inch lower than I wanted, and went straight through the thickest wing joint. It continued on through the upper breast, and there's blood on the far side as well, so it went clean through him, even though it hit that wing joint on entering. That slightly lower than intended impact point means he was probably more like 70 yards.

Ghost was ready to go, no sight-in necessary. Last time I shot it was Saturday. Just grabbed it, took the shot and dead pigeon. That's been the experience for the last ten months, completely reliable and always-retained scope zero.

Add a nice big pigeon to the Ghost .20s tally.
View attachment 369948
I have Ghost HP in .22 cal on the way with an estimated arrival Thursday. Pray that I can actually get some sleep between now and then. 🤣

Reactions: Jaxjax
PXL_20230708_194936016.jpg

Ghost .20 served me well today. We had 17 shooters over at the Southwest Airgunners field target match in Western NM, and I believe 16 of us were shooting Hunter class. I tied for first with a 58. Match director chose to break the tie with shoot off, which consisted of 5 chickens @ 55 yards (1/5 scale silhouette) for each of us. 1 minute to knock em down, 1 shot per chicken. I hit my first four, missed the fifth, finished with about 20 seconds to spare. The other 58 score shooter missed his third and ran out of time for his fifth shot so the tie went to me. Very difficult course, 4 targets past 51 yards. 60 shot match and it's really hard not to make a mental mistake somewhere in that many shots. Ie, doing everything right 60 times in a row is VERY difficult. Really challenging, but really enjoyable day.

My two misses were a misranged shot where I initially ranged it at about 22-23 yards. Pellet strike at 6 o'clock on the rim of the kill zone. Reranged and realized it was more like 19 yards so got it on the second shot. The other miss was me holding for wind on a 54-55 yard shot, and pellet striking right at 3 o'clock where I was holding. Just held straight on for the second shot and the target fell. User error on both misses.

Ghost .20 is turning into a great field target gun!!!

Last edited:
Given the importance of reg pressure in tuning, have you found a digital reg pressure gauge that would fit the Ghost?
This link is to a 25mm ⅛ BSPP gauge sold by Huma Air. While it doesn't state it's for the Ghost, they do list the same gauge in 28mm as fitting. I've ordered the 25mm as well as sent Huma an email asking about fit or seals for Ghost fitment. If you want the 28mm version, it can be found on Amazon USA under a search for "Orcair Digital Pressure Gauge 28mm 400bar 1/8BSPP Thread"

Prairie Dog Busting with Ghosts X3

I met Tony and Barbara a couple years ago through Xtreme Field Target events at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club. (yes, Tony is married to THAT Barb, the one with the fancy red Ghost)

1689227468172.png

Sometime in the past 8 or 10 months Tony inquired about pesting opportunities here in Arizona. He and Barb had recently moved from Cali and he was having withdrawals from the ground squirrel shooting that he enjoyed while he lived there. At the time I explained that ground squirrels in my slice of heaven are few and far between, but that in the summer months, some decent prairie dog pesting opportunities are available. The pdogs around me are Gunnison's prairie dogs, and in about 2008 the AZ Game and Fish decided to close down the hunting season for a few months in the spring to give them a chance to reproduce. So, season opens on July 1st, and runs until March 31st. And at my elevation, about half of that season is a moot point, because they hibernate once it starts freezing at night, usually mid October. So, combining state regs and habits of local Gunnisons populations equates to an effective/legal season from July 1st to about the first week of October.

After getting back from the recent field target event over in New Mexico this past weekend, I realized that I was off work yesterday. Scheduled day off + the above described pdog situation+minimal ground cover right now+my wife being due to deliver our daughter in the next few weeks = perfect opportunity to invite Tony up for a day of pdog pesting. I was afraid if we put it off any longer we'd maybe not get to squeeze it in this year, with the new baby and all. Despite the short notice, Tony was able to rearrange a prior commitment.

Tony posed a few questions about what to expect, and I could tell he was trying to settle on a gun/guns that would fit the situation best. I told him expect shots from 10 yards to as far as you're willing to attempt a shot, and that some of my "permissions" (as the Brits say) would require low power, while others would be safe to use unlimited fpe, and even slugs, if we so desired. He settled on his .22 Ghost Carbine, and his .30 Ghost HP. With the review Ghost being my current best long range option, as well as the only bottle gun (shot count) readily available to me, I also chose to campaign a Ghost, using the .20 barrel.

So we ended up with 3 Ghosts on the hunt. I found it interesting that it played out that way. This wasn't a sponsored hunt, nor was it a promo event for the Ghost. In fact, it was a simple as 2 guys who enjoy airguns choosing to use the gun(s) they each thought was most appropriate for the situation. And we both chose Ghosts. It was a bit of a "hmmmm, yep" moment for me.

Tony arrived early enough for us to get a good early start to the day. The first permission we hit is less than 1 mile from my house. It's an arid area next to some irrigated pasture land. The dogs don't like to be flooded out so they set up shop as close to the irrigated land as possible, but keeping their holes outside of the irrigated land. This results in the fencelines being destroyed by their burrowing, and in this case, the north side of the field doesn't get as much water so they've established their burrows in the drier part of the field. There are three houses right there next to the pdog infested field and this was where we needed to use the low power stuff, as the closest house is only about 75 yards from the main area we were shooting the dogs in. I'm an acquaintance to all three homes (two of the homes are lived in by the families of two brothers, and the third is the family of one of the brother's grandsons) and I have permission to shoot here.

Tony utilized his .22 Ghost Carbine first, shooting the 18.1grain JSBs at 880 if I remember correctly. I chose the .20/15.89 at about 915. Both of us were right around 30fpe. We stayed there for an hour or so, killing probably 30-40 dogs in that field. I was mostly spotting and range-finding, but there was enough action that I simply couldn't resist shooting too. Most of these were taken from 50-75 yards, but there were a couple on the far side of the dog town that were taken at 95-110 yards. We even had a surprise guest from a guy out for his morning walk. He lives about 1/4 mile from where we were shooting. He announced his presence with, "what are you doing?" in a somewhat gruff manner. My initial thought was that we were going to have a tree hugging hippy experience, with somebody angry that we were out killing cute little animals. But I couldn't have been more wrong. I responded simply and factually, "we're shooting prairie dogs" as I gestured out to the field where they were scurrying around. He seemed to soften at that, and proceeded to tell us how a pdog had gotten into his garage (there are a bunch in the land that borders his subdivision, I've never tried to shoot them there b/c of all the houses and that I'd need to talk to a whole neighborhood to get the green light to do so). So he explains how he's got a springer and tries to shoot them. He asked a couple details about the guns we were using and how well they worked for the task, etc. The conversation wound down and he continued on his walk, calling over his shoulder, "carry on guys." And that we did, shooting until the action slowed down.

From there we moved on to the honey hole. A few years ago I pulled into a small little alfalfa operation (I'd guess maybe 20-30 acres, spread out over a bunch of small fields), with the goal of talking to the guy who I know farms it. Living in a small town, we knew each other previously, and he told me to get as many as I could, with open invitation to return and do the same as often as I want. So I've killed hundreds of them from those fields and the surrounding area in the last couple years, and the ground still crawls with them. Like I said, I consider it the honey hole. That alfalfa must up the pdog reproduction rate or something, cuz I just can't get ahead of them there. So that's where Tony and I headed next. Depending on the direction of shots, and ever changing location of the farm hands, this spot mostly is power unlimited. Tony pulled out the .30 Ghost, using the JSB 44grainers. I spun the power wheel on the Ghost .20 and switched to the new NSA 18.9grain slugs. The first couple shots I took were in the 175-188 range, with the 188 yarder being the furthest I can remember connecting on. Initially I worked on the further ones and Tony busted the 100-135 yarders. He had 3 or 4 dead dogs within the same 20 yard circle at about 115 yards out within the first 5 or 6 shots. Man o man, when that .30 hits em it sounds like somebody dropped a cinder block on a water balloon! POP!!! He was able to get much cleaner kills with the .30 than I could with the .20 slugs. Through the day we concluded that the .20 slugs were just ice-picking them. I could connect on them as far out as I wanted, but unless it was a head shot it simply wasn't anchoring them. Even a good vital shot from the .20 slugs and they'd walk around for a minute before keeling over dead. It was killing them, humanely even (at least as humanely as a broad-head shot to the vitals of a whitetail deer), it just wasn't splattering them like the .30. One of the reasons I consider this the pdog honey hole is because, again they like to live in the unirrigated margins around the fields, and when it's early in the season like yesterday, there isn't much ground cover for them to hide in. So it's LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of shooting. We moved around a couple times in the fields, and ultimately lost count of how many we'd gotten. After a couple hours we decided it was lunch time and headed into town for a sit down at the local Mexican food restaurant.

After lunch we went to check out my latest "permission." This one was acquired just last week, through a cousin, also a farmer. The cousin told me about a farmer on the far end of town, who was complaining about his prairie dog problem. Cousin asked if I'd like to get after them so I met up with cousin and landowner/farmer on Monday. Farmer was excited at the prospect and guided me to the highest density of pdogs. He doesn't live on the property but happened to be there when Tony and I pulled up yesterday. I introduced them and he was interested in our guns and was generally pretty chatty. Once we were able to move on to the task at hand, this turned out to be a bit different situation than the other permissions, as his irrigated fields border the small creek that runs through the area. The pdogs were primarily out in the grass versus in the foliage free margins like the other areas, and the grass was deep enough for them to disappear in, unless they were standing up. Really pretty little area, more secluded than the others, with boulder strewn bluffs on the far side of the creek, creating an effective and safe backstop. The main concern for downrange safety here were some horses and a donkey. They were sort of like the farmhands at the previous location, constantly changing location. So we just made sure not to take shots when them in the background. Tony was running low on .30 pellets so chose to wield the .22 Ghost again. I went back and forth between the .20/15.89 pellets and the .20/18.9grain slugs, depending on how far out I was taking shots. The first 6 or 8 we took here were either offhand or kneeling, but we quickly regrouped and went back to using fenceposts or whatever other support was readily available. The average distance for the shots at this creek location was probably around 80-100 yards, and the wind had come up by now so we had to factor that in as well. Tony had no trouble connecting, but I must admit that when we spotted one on a hill at 115, and noting the stiff crosswind, I was skeptical. I gave him the lasered distance, and he drilled that dog!!! No sighter, no walking it in like we were needing to do at times, just a huge hold off for the wind, muffled sound of the Ghost being fired, and dog slumped over and rolled off his hill, literal DRT. Had to have been a head shot for it to drop the way it did. We concluded that was Tony's new record for distance with his .22 Ghost. Pretty impressive for 30 fpe with 18.1grain pellets.

By now it was around 3pm. We decided to head back to the honey hole for another quick session before Tony needed to drive home. Arriving back at the honey hole and using the number of them that were running around as a guide, you'd never guess that we'd probably killed 50-75 there that morning. We shot another 50 or so before we called it a day. After we'd put the guns away the dogs were still running in every direction as we headed out of the property.

It's really hard to keep count but a reasonable estimate was that we EACH probably got around 100 pdogs. All three Ghost's functioned flawlessly, requiring no further maintenance than air and pellets/slugs. That's how this airgunning thing is supposed to work, no chasing impact points or tinkering and tuning, just simple and trouble-free enjoyment.

It was a great day. We were having too much fun to even stop and take a picture, so no photo to share here in the write-up.

Last edited:
Cole thanks for a great day!!!!! It was worth the 3 hour drive each way to go P dog hunting with you.

Cole is being modest because his longest shot with the 20 ghost using slugs was ranged at 203 by me. I ranged the distance twice and what a great shot it was......My longest was 185 with the 30 planting the Pdog right where it was.

At times I couldn't keep magazines loaded and had to stop shooting to reload them. Cole was shooting single shot which I almost changed to, but I remembered I had a midwest magazine for the 22 ghost and the 30 ghost in the bag.

Refilled my air, loaded up the 3 factory 30 cal magazine I had and the midwest magazine. I can usually get 4 magazines out of the 30 cal before I want to re-air. Well I shot the 3 factory mags first and put the Midwest in and continued to shoot. I forgot all about airing up and went through the midwest magazine also. (These were all shots around 50-60 yards) After I had finished emptying all the magazines I looked at my air.....I had been off the reg for a long time because I had 100 bar on the air bottle gauge.....Yeah too much fun to even think about airing up.

My most trusted hunting rifle has been Headbager (Crown 380mm in 22), but Buster (22 carbine) is right up there with it. For tight spaces and ease of cocking, Buster is at the top now. Headbanger is right handed cocking only and Buster I switched over to left handed and for me that is easier for hunting.

Thanks again Cole for a great day!!!

Man do I like the schwack sound on a good shot, it just puts a smile on your face 😀

Tony P.