• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BRK Ghost Review

From Michael's comment about BRK releasing a: "Ghost HP, Plus and Carbine" I would suspect this review gun config is the "Carbine". It sure is a short, cute little thing.

MSRP versus actual versus sales pricing muddies the waters a bit, but I was told by my BRK rep that they're considering pricing this short barreled .177 with the small bottle a bit less than the $1995 that they're talking about for the versions with longer barrels, bigger bottles, and higher fpe output.

Franklink, This is with out a doubt the best most thorough "No B.S." review I have ever seen in my years of airgunning!! Great work!! Almost makes me want to order one !! Please cotinue!!
Thank you sir. I appreciate the compliment.

And yes, it'll continue. In my past reviews AOA let me hang onto the guns for 2 to 3 months. They're telling me they would like a long-term review/analysis for the Ghost. I suspect part of that is durability testing, as they know I run through a lot of pellets, between all the target, pesting, and field target shooting. So, current talk is for me to share as much as I have time for with a tentative plan of 1 year's worth of reporting.

Sorry about the lighting on these ....flash was making a glare so that was bad too.
PXL_20221013_042522300.jpg

PXL_20221013_042529775.jpg

PXL_20221013_042540565.jpg

Reactions: Deleted 45061
I do not think it would come with a nice wood stock , Bummer !
Yeah, although barrel kits and supposedly some of the PRS, etc accessories from the Delta Wolf are cross-compatible with the Ghost, it doesn't look like the stock for the Alpha will work with the Ghost. The most glaringly obvious reason for that is the big electronic block that is present on the Delta but not the Ghost.

(I think that's what you were getting at?)

Yeah, although barrel kits and supposedly some of the PRS, etc accessories from the Delta Wolf are cross-compatible with the Ghost, it doesn't look like the stock for the Alpha will work with the Ghost. The most glaringly obvious reason for that is the big electronic block that is present on the Delta but not the Ghost.

(I think that's what you were getting at?)
I have to think a wood stock will eventually be an option.

That's a HFT winner!! My Huma regulated .177 Renegade is a superb rig but the Ghost has it concerned a bit!
I'm sure hoping it'll do well in Open class field target too.
Here's some photos with the knee riser I fitted.

g7.jpeg
g9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure hoping it'll do well in Open class field target too.
Here's some photos with the knee riser I fitted.

View attachment 297308
View attachment 297309
View attachment 297311
Franklink, The best of luck on your initial FT Match with the Ghost. The Ghost appears to be a Clean easily adjustable unit and if as dependable as other Brococks are reported to be it should be a winner for the Company. Couple of small drawbacks for me are the small magazine and the reported AK grip! But all in all I like it!
Joe

Franklink, The best of luck on your initial FT Match with the Ghost. The Ghost appears to be a Clean easily adjustable unit and if as dependable as other Brococks are reported to be it should be a winner for the Company. Couple of small drawbacks for me are the small magazine and the reported AK grip! But all in all I like it!
Joe
Thank you. I'm hoping I can do it justice, considering how little practice I've had shooting it.

On your small mag concerns....

PXL_20221013_042054337.jpg

PXL_20221013_042047782.jpg

They'll hold 13 shots. If doubled up with the Daystate/BRK magnetic mag system, that'd be 26 shots without a complete magazine change (just bump em over after the first 13.).

Last edited:
Joe
I'm 99.9% sure its an AR grip and Jared misspoke in his AoA video... Its the same basic frame as the Delta Wolf which takes an AR grip.
The MidWest Elite Airguns high capacity magazines for the Delta will fit the Ghost...

Reactions: JoeWillie
Thank you. I'm hoping I can do it justice, considering how little practice I've had shooting it.

On your small mag concerns....

View attachment 297329
View attachment 297330
They'll hold 13 shots. If doubled up with the Daystate/BRK magnetic mag system, that'd be 26 shots without a complete magazine change (just bump em over after the first 13.).
Thanks for the info, I thought it might work the same as a DW/AW

It looks like you would need to do a little Dremel work on the cheek riser to use the push thru magazines.
Thx
Dan
Depending on how you're built and the eye relief of the scope that has been mounted, yes. If you need the cheekpiece about where I have it, then the doubled up push through magazine would be a problem. I've been either using only one magazine and loading/removing from the other side, or single feeding. The magazine gap is large enough to single feed without a tray.

The cheekpiece slides fore and aft for adjustments on the same rail as the scope riser.

Reactions: Deleted 45061
I'm 99.9% sure its an AR grip and Jared misspoke in his AoA video... Its the same basic frame as the Delta Wolf which takes an AR grip.
The MidWest Elite Airguns high capacity magazines for the Delta will fit the Ghost...
It's an AK. Based grip. Don't ask me why they chose that, but it is. I bought an ERGO AR grip and it would not fit on my Concept, and the grip on the Ghost is the exact same stock grip Brocock uses.

The screw whole angle is different. I made mine work by redrilling a second hole in the ERGO grip and a heat gun to open up the grip to make it work.