BRK GHOST POWER WHEEL

I don't think that patent infringement would have held in court (my opinion), but I am glad they found a solution so that nonsense can be avoided. Less drama is always a good thing, so great job Daystate for rolling with the punches and keeping out of it.

I think I'll end up getting one at some point. After owning the Brocock Concept Lite for about a month now I am still amazed at the quality of it. Very rugged for a hunter. Very precise for target shooting. And the BRK/Brocock airguns have factory installed Huma regulators, exclusive to the brand! I didn't know that until this year but having such a good regulator in their platforms is another selling point.
Aren't Daystate and Brocock both owned by the same people? If so they are sister companies, and there would be no patent infringement ?

Love my Ghost. I have one in .22 and so far it has been a pleasure to shoot. At 50 yards, it is lights out. You know when you are shooting 5 shot groups and you have 4 that are just killer and you don't want to shoot that 5th because you don't want to mess it up? Well, here is an example of that. 4 shots in one hole and shot 5.... ugh. But that was all on me. That 9 ring is 1+1/8th" if I remember correctly. I'll get it out to 100 on the next trip to the range.

CrusherView attachment 307901
Is the above image taken from a 50 yard grouping as your text might imply? If so, WOW! What ammo?

Yes my barrel is polished. My reg is at 140 bar. I just started with the wheel on 3 and shot a group. Then 4 , then 5 and so on. I think this group is on 12 or 13. I believe it shoots the RDM's at 940. I pushed them at higher speeds but didn't get better groups. So why waste the air? Now, out @ 100 yrds, that might be a different story.