BRK GHOST POWER WHEEL

Hi folks,

BRK/Brocock have made a short video on the new type of (patented) power adjuster fitted to the BRK Ghost. Enjoy! :)

105_BRK Ghost Carbine + adjuster + Reg + 0db.jpg

Okay thats not terrible, a little more than i paid for my Maverick and Vulcan 3, though that still without the Danish 25% sales tax ASO, so probably still outside my comfort zone on the prize.

IMO for regular PCP rifles right now the most interesting ones are the Krait and the ghost,,,,,, the semi auto Springbok trailing right behind.
As i am locked to .177 no matter what and who it seem like i will be late to the ball as that caliber seem to be a after thought for most brands.

Also i really want to get a new rifle made for shooting slugs, not just able to shoot some slugs, or like FX changeable to shoot slugs ( if you have a caliber which they make slug liners for, and they do not for .177 )

23" barrel and still .177 thats nice, but really also where i would prefer to be.
And i really like a longer gun.
My Maverick have grown with 100 mm to 700 mm and my vulcan 3 are 500 mm and i really wanted the long version as it look so much better, but not made in .177
It do seem like aside for FX and their straw barrels, 600 mm barrel is about as long as it get with the .177 caliber.
Mind you the 500 mm Vulcan 3, i am also shooting 75 M with it after 2 and 3 " targets, and hitting just fine, i am pretty sure i could shoot 6 targets with each ( 5 shot groups ) let my friend cut them out and shuffle them, and next week when my short term memory have reset i would not be able to tell what targets was shot with the 200 mm longer barrel Maverick.

Okay thats not terrible, a little more than i paid for my Maverick and Vulcan 3, though that still without the Danish 25% sales tax ASO, so probably still outside my comfort zone on the prize.

IMO for regular PCP rifles right now the most interesting ones are the Krait and the ghost,,,,,, the semi auto Springbok trailing right behind.
As i am locked to .177 no matter what and who it seem like i will be late to the ball as that caliber seem to be a after thought for most brands.

Also i really want to get a new rifle made for shooting slugs, not just able to shoot some slugs, or like FX changeable to shoot slugs ( if you have a caliber which they make slug liners for, and they do not for .177 )
Not an afterthought for BRK, Ghosts are already being shipped with the 60cm barrel in .177, Soren in Denmark has had his for a month! Im sure he will be on here soon to tell you about it :)

Yeah i know about Soren having a ghost, a bit miffed he have not shared more video of him shooting it, since he seem to be into such stuff.
All Danish .177 shooters i know seem to be shooting slugs :) seem to be the new black here.

Even if i will not be buying any new rifle this year i want to know and see new stuff, sadly there are other things i have to point my savings from my pension at.

Love my Ghost. I have one in .22 and so far it has been a pleasure to shoot. At 50 yards, it is lights out. You know when you are shooting 5 shot groups and you have 4 that are just killer and you don't want to shoot that 5th because you don't want to mess it up? Well, here is an example of that. 4 shots in one hole and shot 5.... ugh. But that was all on me. That 9 ring is 1+1/8th" if I remember correctly. I'll get it out to 100 on the next trip to the range.

Crusher
2022-11-16 14.32.51.jpg

Someone must have been very afraid of Ghost to pull a patent infringement. I guess they couldn't deal with having a better, more durable product take sales away. Glad it's all worked out, it looks like a fantastic gun. I would have liked to have been one of the first to have one, I certainly could have wrang it out.