• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BRK Ghost owners, question

@Redtick12 - mine appears two-tone.
ghost.jpeg

20230210_132656.jpg

As you can see, it's all black. Right now it's sporting my new 20 cal barrel. Since setting up a friend's pistol in 20, had to fit one to my Ghost/Delta Wolf. It uses the 22 probe and magazine so swapping to 22 or back is just a single screw. As a couple of others have noted many times... the 20 at sub-20 ft lb is IMPRESSIVE . It's even more so at 30 ft lb with the 20 Heavies 😃
I have some 20 cal test slugs... might hafta try those soon...
Bob

I just ordered!! Haha, will call tomorrow
Looks like their online inventory updated to show out of stock now. Hopefully that means they really had your new rifle sitting there, just waiting to be purchased.

As I initially said, I don't know those guys nor do I have any affiliation with them. Only reason I was aware of them stocking Ghosts was because I follow them on Instagram. They seem to post roughly once a month about a donut party sorta thing on a Saturday morning, just trying to get guys in their area in the doors and interested in airguns. Can't blame em, they're of course a business selling guns, but the whole airgun thing is more fun when you've got friends to share it with.

Looks like their online inventory updated to show out of stock now. Hopefully that means they really had your new rifle sitting there, just waiting to be purchased.

As I initially said, I don't know those guys nor do I have any affiliation with them. Only reason I was aware of them stocking Ghosts was because I follow them on Instagram. They seem to post roughly once a month about a donut party sorta thing on a Saturday morning, just trying to get guys in their area in the doors and interested in airguns. Can't blame em, they're of course a business selling guns, but the whole airgun thing is more fun when you've got friends to share it with.
They have awesome reviews on google and a physical location so I think they legit. Thanks for the tip!