Brocock/BRK BRK ghost long range slug shooting for fun.

Today was a beautiful sunny day so I took the Ghost outside for some fun, and after shooting pin cones with slugs at 127 meters and pellets at 57 meters I felt that if i don't share some videos with you guys I would be very selfish.

Honestly the BRK Ghost is more accurate than the shooter (if tuned well of course).

Here are two videos -1- at 127 meters shooting .22 JSB KO 25.39gr. slugs and -2- at 57 meters shooting JSB redesigned 25.39gr.

Last edited:
How on Gods green earth are you holding so steady at over 100 yards
He probably have full support, i know at least from myself that if i shoot off shoulder & fist posing as a sand bag i am not shooting as good as when i have a couple of boards under the back of the gun and my shoulder are not even close to the rifle.

I really should get a proper bag or something else for the back, not least now we are building a actual made for shooting shack, with proper benches.

Off hand i would barely be able to hold my crosshairs on a 16 X 16 foot barn door at 50 yards, and using a shooting stick it dont get very much better, though by timing when crosshairs " fly" past the target it is possible for me to shoot something that look as if i know what the hell i am doing.
If i can also lean up on something while having the rifle on a stick, that's good for accuracy.

Only way i could be competitive in standing freehand shooting was if i was cast into concrete a few days in advance.

Reactions: eric_airguns
He probably have full support, i know at least from myself that if i shoot off shoulder & fist posing as a sand bag i am not shooting as good as when i have a couple of boards under the back of the gun and my shoulder are not even close to the rifle.

I really should get a proper bag or something else for the back, not least now we are building a actual made for shooting shack, with proper benches.

Off hand i would barely be able to hold my crosshairs on a 16 X 16 foot barn door at 50 yards, and using a shooting stick it dont get very much better, though by timing when crosshairs " fly" past the target it is possible for me to shoot something that look as if i know what the hell i am doing.
If i can also lean up on something while having the rifle on a stick, that's good for accuracy.

Only way i could be competitive in standing freehand shooting was if i was cast into concrete a few days in advance.
I was shooting off a bench with an accutac bipod on the front and a rear bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric_airguns