BRK extends its warranty to 3 years!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
IMG_7160.jpeg

View attachment press info brk extend warranty 2-3 years.pdf

While it isn't guaranteed, I'm pretty confident that if my Ranger poops the bed next year, AoA will take care of me.

Servicer is gunna matter more than manufacturer in cases like this with multiple continents involved.
I’m pretty confident your Ranger XR won’t be pooping at all, just too solid. Ogling my Atomic XR as I type. Too tough to poop the bed…

This very same thing happened to me on May 4th of 2015. I had just purchased a Santa Cruz Bronson carbon fiber mountain bike and while it was on it's way the manufacturer extended the frame warranty for my lifetime, retroactive to a few days prior to my order. This time I ordered a Ghost HP in .22 cal on July 1st and it is set to arrive Thursday. If it turns out to be half as good as that mountain bike is, the rifle will be awesome to say the least.

Reactions: L.Leon
I've owned my Brocock Sniper for about 5 years now, no issues whatsoever. I did replace the fill port with the newer version just as a preventative measure. These guns are built so well that I doubt many will need the warranty service. I commend BRK (Brocock/Daystate) for this gesture of good faith.............and as mentioned earlier in this thread, they could make it 5 years.

Reactions: Ed24 and L.Leon