• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK BRK Brococks, Transparency…

Am and have always been simply a BB and pellet sending fool and was lucky to “stumble” upon the AGN community a few years ago. My limited views are just that and am humbled to be able to contribute. In general the AGN vibe is of an inclusive community and I am grateful for that…🙏 My love for the BRKs is a big secret.🙄 That love has grown through years of performance with four different models: Compatto (my first), followed by the Bantam Sniper HR, two Atomic XRs and a Pathfinder XR. All have upheld the family standard of excellence and have been problem free, performing to specs right out of the box. Am currently awaiting a Ghost in .22 am super excited to get my mitts on it. So expect some waxing Ghostly eloquence at some future point. Nah! The BRKs speak for themselves, simply sweet PCPs.

Am and have always been simply a BB and pellet sending fool and was lucky to “stumble” upon the AGN community a few years ago. My limited views are just that and am humbled to be able to contribute. In general the AGN vibe is of an inclusive community and I am grateful for that…🙏 My love for the BRKs is a big secret.🙄 That love has grown through years of performance with four different models: Compatto (my first), followed by the Bantam Sniper HR, two Atomic XRs and a Pathfinder XR. All have upheld the family standard of excellence and have been problem free, performing to specs right out of the box. Am currently awaiting a Ghost in .22 am super excited to get my mitts on it. So expect some waxing Ghostly eloquence at some future point. Nah! The BRKs speak for themselves, simply sweet PCPs.
Congrats! Which one did you get? Carbine, Plus or HP?

Hello Luis. As you know I have been up and down on Brocock for a while. I'm not a hunter or pester and only target shoot. My first air rifle was a Brocock Sniper and even after a barrel swap it didn't suit my needs. Now I have an Atomic XR and shoot that only in pistol form. I have the stock and tried that, but it was just not my thing as I am primarily a pistol shooter — coming over to PCP from powder burners. I shot NRA National Match for years and NRA small bore. Now I shoot the Atomic at paper and have to say it does really well. It's not as precise as my Weihrauch HW44, but has a larger shot count and can shoot with the best of them. I keep it tuned for JSB 15.89 at 700fps on high setting and it shoots bullseyes very well. I just am not able to shoot walnut husks outdoors, but I'm sure it would be devastating on them. Regards, and keep up the shooting stories.

I too have drunk the Brocock Koolaid! I love shooting them all. I now have 6 in .177, .22, and .25cal. I think .22cal. is the ideal cal. for a non magnum. I do have to admit though that for a short barrel carbine size pistol/rifle I prefer my Huben GK1 with the folding stock in .22cal. It actually has a little more power for a short barrel non magnum gun.

Reactions: L.Leon
I bught a Brk Bantam Sniper HR from a member here a while back. I don't know what it is, can't put my finger on it, but it is likely my favorite airgun. It just does everything well. It is accurate, (I'm more confident with this rifle at 100 yards, than anything I own), has a really good trigger, has enough power for me and fits me well. I like the semi bullpup design also. I'll likely have this rifle for a long time.
I'm a huge Brocock fan, and AOA is absolutely over the top on service and parts for them, which to me, is a huge selling point. I've never had any real problem with mine, except the inlet leaked and I called and got some parts to keep on hand and the new style inlet, but mysteriously if I keep pressure above 125 bar or so, it doesn't leak, so I wait til it leaks again to replace it.
I am actually a bigger fan of Brk than Daystate.
Enjoy your new toy!