• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Bright Ideas Needed

Hello AGN,

We will doing a bunch of summer giveaways that feature two products that customers often cross-shop. The classic example is the TX200 vs HK97.

This is what we are doing for the first month.
AGN_Marauder_Banner).png

If you think of two similar products you would like a chance to win please post them below. Thanks for the ideas, we appreciate it.

Ideas we are noodling on.....
Gauntlet II vs Avenger
Ultimate Sporter vs Crown
MCX vs DPMS
Marauder vs Walther Reign
Air Venturi RadAir vs ?????

Reactions: Raider03
classic example is the TX200 vs HK97.

Maybe a 3 way? Like tx200/hw97/hw77. Cause id choose the 77 to win . Of course thats not saying id kick the other 2 out of bed unless the floor was better..

( Not that would not enter the contest)
Personally i rather see you offer more daily lower competitive pricing then gimmicky promos .

Last edited:
🤔depends on price range?
I'm always stuck between 2 different guns😅
It's usually a high end vs a low end.
I have so many low end now; I'm going to HAVE to move up a bit in price range or start buying multiple of the same thing and just put different style setups.
I'd say do it by "class" or powerplant.
Pumper vs pumper
Break barrel vs break barrel
Single stroke vs single stroke
Etc..
AND you can do any of those multiple times. Using price, style, is it pistol vs pistol, pistol vs rifle, caliber wars, etc.
😅maybe I should work for you guys🥴🤪🎩🤙

Noted. Especially the Leshiy 2, that gun doesn't get talked about enough. We were also trying to think of big bore cross-sells to do. AirForce vs Umarex.
.357 Benjamin Bulldog Magnum vs Seneca Recluse

Texan .45 vs Seneca 909

Umarex Hammer vs Seneca Dragon Claw

Last edited:
Reactions: maxtrouble
I really like that idea because the price points are spot on. We will try and make this one happen.
Ya, thats one of the issues i got getting into pcp.. that be a big win for me to get in that pcp game. Nice guns id buy easy, but that support expenses kills that right off. 😉. Then who in pcp dont need a fresh nice compressor ?

I guess check on this agd posting . Maybe they will announce somthing in it ?

I kinda got confused on whats up and its goings on ..lol