Brian - Edgun West Traveling to Russia

Hey guys,

just letting everyone know that I will be in Russia from the 10th of September until the 28th.

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 5.10.16 PM.1630966269.png

I will update you via video as much as possible, and I will be working at the main factory to increase my knowledge.

Wyatt will be here in charge of the employees and running things. He will answer the phone and emails. Orders will be filled as usual. Wyatt is an Airborne Iraq vet and he has vast gun knowledge as well as optics. He may be a little slow on super technical things, but you can always email me if you need something he can't help with. We will do our best to keep things running smoothly while I am in Russia.

Feel free to share this so I can reach as many people as possible 

Regards

Brian

Lucky! You do a great job running Edgun West and marketing the L2. I had a good time talking to you for a few minutes about the L2. I used some of what you told me and applied it to my channel...things worked out really good. I'm doing a "campaign" on the M3 to include 10-15 videos for FX. Thanks for taking a few minutes to talk to me! -Nate @ Airgun Channel

P.S. I shot the L2....yeah, you can call it the world's best airgun. It qualifies for sure. Can't wait to get one.