Breakfast of backyard champion…

My breakfast table this morning, food and drinks provided by my sweet wife…

IMG_0626.jpeg

My little wifey fixed me an egg with two sausage patties. She found some low carb pita bread (8 grams each) and sliced one in half and toasted it. I put some butter down inside and the chopped up egg, with all the running yellow stuff soaking into the bread. Cut the sausage into bite sizes and really enjoyed it. I have lost 60 pounds since last October '22 by cutting out bread, potatoes and deserts/sweets. Got another 30 to go by the end of the year.

Last edited:
How you liking your pathfinder?
Am really liking it and will post up some numbers soon. Just ran four, ten shot strings this evening. She is just under 25 FPE with the JSB Exact Jumbo 18s with the TP on highest setting. I also want to properly contrast it to the Atomic XR. So am going slow, but initial impression is that it’s simply a solid, sweet, little rig.

It seems you achieved everything in this life. Tell your wife to prepare sweet potato casserole recipes next time. As you reflect on your journey, it's a perfect opportunity to enjoy the simple pleasures and savor the warmth of home-cooked dishes. Sweet potato casserole is a heartwarming and comforting dish that can add a touch of nostalgia and culinary delight to your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.Leon