• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Break barrel chassis upgrade

Helloo All,

Happy I found this forum, so we can get down to a nittty gritty question/ idea that ive held for some time in my head. Call me crazy but honestly ; I've tried the PCP style rifles and I'm just not into them. Break barrels have always been my favourite and now that we live in an age of customization, I am wanting to sink my break barrel action (Benjamin NP XL .25 caliber) into an aluminum chassis.

Hold on...I know you guys are probably thinking ok ..overkill! Hahaha...but seriously. As a premium upgrade for a break barrel, I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this.

I am currently communicating with a small company who is actually open to the idea of production for this type of accessory.

Your thoughts please.......

1560361139_2654943235d0138b3853787.34228618_download.jpg

Here's a picture of a springer underlever that maybe have shades of your dream aluminum stock. Some wild ideas would be a rail system in the cavity of the alum stock to cushion recoil. Maybe modular like the FX line so you can convert easily fr tactical, field target, traditional by swapping certain parts. Please update us on your project.