• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brash Red Squirrel…

Though I know the little buggers can be destructive, I can’t help but admire their “brashness”. This little dude has set up house in my shooting berm. I’ve seen it going in multiple times. Check out it’s nice looking entrance… I regularly hit the small spinner at 64 yards. So it is in mortal peril, but aren’t we all?🤓🙀💀

729D5FBD-FE12-42BE-B8B4-D37F90A8FD61.jpeg

Cool! That reminds me...

One summer at the range we had a squirrel that lived in the rifle-range berm on the right side. He'd take off and run across to the left (at about 75-yards) to get to his food sources while the line was hot and it would look like a scene out of the A-Team. The people at the range from the country to the south of America would yell "Mira! Un ardilla! Fuego!" and open up on him. We called him Lucky and he lived there for a summer. I don't know if someone got him, or he just moved because of the unfriendly neighbors.

J~