Tuning Brand New Uragan .30 won’t fill.

SUCCESS, borrowed whip from hand pump, set up cushioned stool with heavy book. Uragan cocked, safety on, started compressor, closed three pressure release screws, after allowing pressure to build, struck gun butt twice on book, something clicked, then air pressure gauge climbed. Shut down at 250 bar. WM
IMG_20220122_114200.1642870773.jpg

I’m glad it worked for you, I would say the click was the valve seating. Uragans tend to be fantastic, accurate and dead reliable. I usually try to store mine with at least 200bar. So far I really really like the Uragan, it makes me want a Vulcan 3

So I have a Vulcan 3 in .30 that discharges all of it's air when I attempt to bleed the pressure. I have followed the fill instructions but the air won't stay in the rifle. When I release the bleed screw on my compressor, all the air in the rifle comes out.

Try putting some Silicone oil through the fill port valve, it might give it enough lube to make it seat, if not, you will need to replace the seal on the fill port valve, make sure you are releasing the bleed valve Quickly, not slow, quick makes the valve seat.

So I have a Vulcan 3 in .30 that discharges all of it's air when I attempt to bleed the pressure. I have followed the fill instructions but the air won't stay in the rifle. When I release the bleed screw on my compressor, all the air in the rifle comes out.

Try putting some Silicone oil through the fill port valve, it might give it enough lube to make it seat, if not, you will need to replace the seal on the fill port valve, make sure you are releasing the bleed valve Quickly, not slow, quick makes the valve seat.

What seal exactly on the fill port valve? You mean a seal internally? When I had the tank gauge removed, all I saw inside was a cavern basically but I'm sure the valve is in there. I will look at the book and diagrams. 

Haven't tried quickly opening up the air. I'll give that a shot. Never had a rifle do this.

My Uragan in .30 started doing that too. Was shooting in 6 degree weather. ( everything was going fine ) Pressure was being depleted. I decided to air it up with my 12 v compressor. It seemed to be taking longer to fill. I took out the fill probe and the tank emptied through the fill ports to zero over a few minutes. I thought “ maybe ice hanging up a seal? “ I let it come to room temp and brought it to a paintball shop and aired it up off a tank. Same problem, out of both fill holes and down the bore. Waiting on a return email from Krale. It only took them eight days to get my low FPS corrected. ( by telling me where to find a restrictor plug that must be installed for transport in the EU. ) Once I removed that I was fine, until this. Good luck, Dave

I will try to upload the diagram later explaining the parts...

I found the issue with my Vulcan 3. A small screw and o-ring inside the fill block but located behind the tiny fill hole in the fill port was loose. I had to remove the fill block from the air tube and snug the screw. Now it fills and holds the air when bleeding. 

Sounds like you found the problem, glad to hear you got it fixed, these guns seem complicated but they really are very simple, just Valves, O-rings and plugs.