Tuning Brand New Uragan .30 won’t fill.

Great thread. I am a newbie and went all out and got a Uragan .25 with all the trimmings. I went to charge up the cylinder with the compressor and absolutely nothing. The gun came with the tank at zero. I'm going to try and take it to a paintball shop today and get a "first fill" to see if that solves the problem. This thread will have saved me from any "RMAs" that I might have done with either the gun or the compressor! And since I'm new, I only have one gun... for now! The wife has not seen it yet or I would be the target as she zeroed in on me! LOL.

Reactions: Carolina Cat
Great thread. I am a newbie and went all out and got a Uragan .25 with all the trimmings. I went to charge up the cylinder with the compressor and absolutely nothing. The gun came with the tank at zero. I'm going to try and take it to a paintball shop today and get a "first fill" to see if that solves the problem. This thread will have saved me from any "RMAs" that I might have done with either the gun or the compressor! And since I'm new, I only have one gun... for now! The wife has not seen it yet or I would be the target as she zeroed in on me! LOL.
on mine I had to take out a brass restrictor. ( only getting 200 fps ) once
Krale told me how to remove it all was well. Initial charge worked for me off a paintball charging tank. ( needed an initial blast to get it aired up ) Mine is a .30 )

Well I must be a lucky one. I just cocked the gun and away it went! Set the compressor at 200 bars and that's what went in. Now if I can just get the heat down to around 90F, I can zero the scope without sweating on everything! I have an Element Optics Helix 6x24x50 SFP and it is way off for the first few, so no "3 shot zeroing" for me! Compared to my springer, this thing whispers and I haven't put the moderator on yet.

Well I must be a lucky one. I just cocked the gun and away it went! Set the compressor at 200 bars and that's what went in. Now if I can just get the heat down to around 90F, I can zero the scope without sweating on everything! I have an Element Optics Helix 6x24x50 SFP and it is way off for the first few, so no "3 shot zeroing" for me! Compared to my springer, this thing whispers and I haven't put the moderator on yet.
I was considering a mod for mine, but I don’t need the extra length. It is quiet now.

Can you feel or hear where the air is coming out of the gun at? You may be right to that a faster initial burst may seat the valve better.

jking
It comes out the barrel. Mine does the same thing. Everytime you empty to adjust reg. Pain in the ***. Piss poor design. Tried the std compressor, it will usually work after a few tries. Frustrating for the owner. AGT are you listening. Fix it!

You have to be trying to fill it with your compressor when you bump it. I cocked it, put safety on, started the compressor filling and bumped the butt. It’s worked on a couple different guns, but you might need a tank for a bigger burst of air.
That doesn't work on mine. Have tried that several times. Usually takes at least 4 trys blowing air from std compressor down barrel. Plus after you have adjusted the reg a few time or replaced it wit HUMA. The reg cap oring is shot and needs replacing. Is the Vulcan the same way? Not impressed so far with AGT.

That doesn't work on mine. Have tried that several times. Usually takes at least 4 trys blowing air from std compressor down barrel. Plus after you have adjusted the reg a few time or replaced it wit HUMA. The reg cap oring is shot and needs replacing. Is the Vulcan the same way? Not impressed so far with AGT