• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brand New Uragan 2 Vs. Lightly Used First Gen.

Hangtown,
Ordered Synthetic Uragan 2 .30 (700mm) from Krales on 11/3/22, arrived just after holidays, $1365.24 plus $66 Import Duty Fee. Ordered, from Krales, Synthetic Vulcan 3 .30 (700mm) on 1/21, arrived in March, $1198.98, never charged Import Duty Fee. Don't follow why anyone would buy an older model for 1K when latest is available for few hundred more, nor why person would purchase used U2 for more than Krales sells new. Re-sale value for purchased used and/or older models will struggle against new purchase, latest technology. WM

With the exception of more power, because of the new valve n plenum. + a 1 pice block .shooting wise there is no difference..the u1 will do great with a hp tune for 25gr slugs . at 960fps... were the new one in 600mm could be tuned for 30gr+ slugs . My U1 shoots knockouts 25gr perfectly at 960fps so for me I don't see the need for the new one.. but if you want to go heavier then the U2 is the one for you.. my friend recently got one of those U1 at 1k with a factory tune and at 50y it shot perfectly almost everything we run trough.. I really don't know why they go that cheap.. a steal for 1k... the $400 saved with get you a decent scope..