BRAND NEW TX200 ARRIVED-POOR QUALITY

The gun just arrived after a 12 day delivery delay. Upon immediate inspection of a hand selected requested stock, this was was sent to me. Vertical scratches in the surface in front of the pistol grip and under the stock a gouge in the recess of the cocking lever port that will split if left as is. Looks like a return is on order tomorrow when the Company opens. Thought I would share some pictures. Very disappointed for the money. And to think, I originally ordered the Beech and decided to upgrade to this. Shake my Head!

IMG_1966.1651794358.jpg
IMG_1965.1651794357.jpg

IMG_1967.1651794358.jpg
IMG_1968.1651794357.jpg

That should never have been shipped period!!! It shoukd be exchanged and something extra for your trouble...if they wont offer up something then stop payment on your CC ...( hopefully you used one) then let them come after it!! My CC garentees all purchases, if I get any flak from the seller I just cancel the purchase on my card, then it is up to the seller to come after it. That should have been found before it was shipped.. I sold about 50 TX when I was in business and never had any such issues, not good business!!!

I would shoot the gun first. If the gun shoots great, and there are no defects with the action, you might just ask for a replacement stock. With AA, I've found QC to be fair at best with the TX's. You could get another rifle and have something wrong with the action and be in the same boat. Hopfully the retialer will help you out.

BTW, what retailer said they would hand pick a stock for you? That is pretty rare.

It was because they told me that their shipping Dept was one day behind so within 2 hours, I upgraded from Beech to Walnut. They shipped the Beech out. I asked if they could hand pick a nice stock. Was told they would because they only had left. Then it took 12 days to get here. This is what they shipped out. I won't say who they are until I deal with them tomorrow out of fairness. Now if they only offer mecacrefjnd after all this, I will disclose a buyer beware. I sent the pictures to possibly help out other members should they be on the fence with a walnut stock. I'm starting to lean towards a refund and choosing a different gun altogether. 

Refund is not good enough, please do mention the company so others can be aware!! Perhaps they took on factory seconds or blemished guns at a discount and passed them on as first class rifles for a bigger profit!! We have been seeing way to many QC issues lately to accept this as normal! Use a good credit card to buy, then if you get a factory second just stop paynent on the CC and letvthe seller send a courier to pick it up, no way can we believe the dealer didnt know about this damage!!!