• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brand new to PCP's have marauder and SCBA, looking for hoosiers

I am in Central Indiana and have fallen in love with PCP airguns. I am looking to find other Hoosiers to share knowledge and hopefully promote this great sport with an area that seems to have zero interest at this time. I have an AIR MAX varmint 22 , Benjamin Marauder 22 ,SCBA tank and a way to keep it filled. I would just like to find some people to shoot socially, I'm sure you get the idea.
I am interested in bench, field target, sillouette, pesting, to be honest, I just like putting pellets down range.

i think you found the best air gun site going ,,credit must be given to those who put and keep this site moving forward ,,theres all kinds of good stuff here from some of the best minds in the sport to finest tuners of air guns,,, theres many great people who have taken there time which is precious ,,to help me and wjole bunches of members who ask,theres benifits for being a member to a closely guarded members classified,nothings full proof,they do a very good job making sure theres no funny stuff gonna happen,,members coupons above ,also a members giveaway several times a year ,,where not talking a sleeve of pellets,,where talking ,the big boy prizes a few i remember are the omega compressor to a texan ,,galihad,,several other great prizes ,,so welcome aboard ,,,have fun PAT

Kokomo area here. I shoot at a local Isaac Walton League range for paper and stray clays on the 10-100 yard range. For straight plinking I have an "understanding" with a local rural landowner - I keep things low key and clean up after myself, he knowingly ignores my shenanigans. I'd love to find a farmer or other landowner that will allow a group of air gunners to gather and have a social shoot, just don't know how to make that happen. Still, will PM you and maybe we can have a shoot together, Springer to PCP.

You should contact Steele Plinkers who use to be a sponsor here. I believe he lives south of Indy and tries to put together some field target events. He sells some awesome targets. I was born and raised in Northwest Indiana and unfortunately did not know what a pcp was until moving to New Mexico. always nice to shoot with a buddy!

best of luck finding fellow shooters,

NM