RAW Rapid Brand New RAW TM1000 for Rifle and Pistol multi-use platform.

I just received my new tm1000 from Rapid air worx.

When I received the gun it was set up for 12.1 FPE all I had to do was back off the hammer spring a half a turn to bring it where I needed it. I filled it to 200 bar and shot 36 shots over the chronograph, looking at the pressure gauge I only dropped 25 bar. It appears this gun will get roughly a hundred shots or just under per fill.

It's is a real sweet setup. Just got a scope mounted last night, I made a uit rail for the m lock system, installed some modified dovetail to picatinny adapters and this is almost exactly how I'll be shooting it in competition.

I will be installing a proper butt plate, a kneecup style hamster shelf and one of my magnetic detachable side Wheels on the scope. The scope is the brand new falcon X 505 ft which I will be testing to see if it is something I want to use this season.

20231101_224744.jpg

Very nice rig there Cameron !!
I would think "In-Spite" the decent shot count, that getting in an SSG device and a few known effective RAW modifications the muzzle flip and overall shot cycle can be further improved !!

Look forward to seeing what you do & then get to shoot it some myself next time we shoot together ;)
It already has a lighter hammer than I'm used to from the factory. I'll try and get the weight this week. I'm making an SSG for it this week as well!

With this in hand I'm really considering selling my HM1000 in .20 to buy one of these in .20.

I think you will be very happy with the Falcon X, I have the same scope and so far been impressed. Love your RAW!
I have two X50 scopes already, they have been very good. They are the X503ft model, this is the X505ft with the modified parallax knob for a greater distance between the further yardages.

Reactions: nomojo65
Thank Cameron.

Mostly just curious what the "dry" weight is. No scope, no hamster. So maybe just gun and rear buffer tube stock.

If youve already got the scope zero'd and dope data don't pull it off just to weigh it though. I can wait for RAW to release some specs.
Removed the scope, picatinny adapters, hamster and this is what it weighs.

I left my uit rail installed. So shave off about 1.5oz from that total weight.

20231104_082218.jpg

20231104_082210.jpg

20231104_082206.jpg

It comes in both power levels for ft.

Since I'm a WFTF shooter I opted for the 12fpe version.

Barrel length is just shy of 15".

Cam
So.....I thought I had heard or read somewhere that the power levels on this gun would have enough adjustment to be used for 12 fpe FT pistol and then be adjusted up enough to be at or near 20 fpe for FT rifle?
I can't seem to find much of anything in the way of specs for this yet so I'm just curious if this is possible or not?

Worked on the THEOBEN MFR action yesterday. Changed out the valve/poppet, LW hammer & SSG devise.
With the LW hammer a tad over 12 fpe, factory hammer tho keeping the same SSG makes @ 21 fpe *** So yes with just a hammer swap we can hit BOTH 12 & 20 fpe power levels, tho not sure I want to being the tune being correct is a compromise for either. :unsure:

200cc BSA R-10 bottle, got a V fill/gauge manifold on order with RAW. OEM Theoben .177 barrel shortened to a tad under 15"
Some nice glass on top and we can do Pistol FT / WFTF rifle / Hunter Rifle once I get it into a RAW Chassis 🥰

a2.jpg

Worked on the THEOBEN MFR action yesterday. Changed out the valve/poppet, LW hammer & SSG devise.
With the LW hammer a tad over 12 fpe, factory hammer tho keeping the same SSG makes @ 21 fpe *** So yes with just a hammer swap we can hit BOTH 12 & 20 fpe power levels, tho not sure I want to being the tune being correct is a compromise for either. :unsure:

200cc BSA R-10 bottle, got a V fill/gauge manifold on order with RAW. OEM Theoben .177 barrel shortened to a tad under 15"
Some nice glass on top and we can do Pistol FT / WFTF rifle / Hunter Rifle once I get it into a RAW Chassis 🥰

View attachment 404371
saweeeet