Brand new Impact problem

I want an Impact so bad. Im one who likes to tinker with settings and I think this thing would be right up my ally. It just scares me that reading around on the internet that so many people seem to be having issues with them. Now just once, but twice or more in some cases. I have $3000 burning a hole in my pocket that I have set aside just to purchase an Impact and some nice optics. I just cannot go through with it at this point. For that price the airgun should be flawless and not a big headache. Actually, I do not own a single FX airgun yet because there rate of producing lemons is to scary. Still knowing that AoA is just down the road from me I might still consider an impact soon knowing that I could just drop it off down there for any warranty work needed. Still though. 

I want an Impact so bad. Im one who likes to tinker with settings and I think this thing would be right up my ally. It just scares me that reading around on the internet that so many people seem to be having issues with them. Now just once, but twice or more in some cases. I have $3000 burning a hole in my pocket that I have set aside just to purchase an Impact and some nice optics. I just cannot go through with it at this point. For that price the airgun should be flawless and not a big headache. Actually, I do not own a single FX airgun yet because there rate of producing lemons is to scary. Still knowing that AoA is just down the road from me I might still consider an impact soon knowing that I could just drop it off down there for any warranty work needed. Still though.

All FX warranty work now goes to North Carolina facility. AoA can work on FX, of course, but not for warranty work.

There are no doubt many “faulty” Impacts, however sometimes basic maintenance gets confused with faulty...

I have some friends who own track cars, that used to be normal cars once upon a time, they know that maintenance and faulty are often the same thing.

Nothing is made perfect out of the box, if you buy an Impact knowing this, your experience will be fantastic! I have had every impact problem known and have fixed all except the bent cocking pin, that’s been adddressed at the factory now so no problem there any more.

If it’s the Impact you want, then now is the best time to purchase new.